Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 178 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 days ago by HighVoltage
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is this the peak of the pinball market”

• No, pinball will change with the times and go on 67 votes
      33%
    • Yes ,we are at the market peak 35 votes
      17%
    • we are not at the market peak yet 65 votes
      32%
    • somebody grant levi his wish 34 votes
      17%

(201 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ST-collection (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.46.56 AM (resized).png
    Phil-Lee (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    cliff.gif
    0A82CCBA-017E-43EB-8516-A02962032D9C (resized).jpeg
    CFBAAB8B-ED33-4A8D-90AC-37F58940C7F2.jpeg
    bubbles.gif
    tenor-6 (resized).png
    140748B0-7D44-402E-958F-9E2EF2DF261D.gif
    8FD29AED-3C2E-485C-80A7-2A83C5074FF8.gif

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 82 days ago
    Quoted from shirkle:

My downvote was satirical.

My downvote was satanical.

#152 82 days ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Phil-Lee is a total stereotype of the old man shaking his fist at kids today. He’s particularly fond of ranting in Odins old people thread where grumpy retirees complain about how they miss all the sexism and racism of the good old days and how no one respects white people anymore.
    He’s safe to ignore.

“Get off my lawn!”

#154 82 days ago

Was it already pointed out the OP is now MIA ?

#155 82 days ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Was it already pointed out the OP is now MIA ?

Yes

#156 82 days ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Was it already pointed out the OP is now MIA ?[quoted image]

Yupp, some noobies don't last long!

#157 82 days ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Was it already pointed out the OP is now MIA ?[quoted image]

Ouch. I hate to see new guys leave. I really do.

#158 82 days ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Great, got the down vote weenies out today. People who have nothing thought provoking to say, nothing to say really. Everyday they wander aimlessly on pinside and look for opportunities to passively express themselves and where they stand by...downvoting.
    I wish some of them would speak, say anything.

Most of the time your drivel isn't worth any more effort than a single click.

#159 82 days ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Most of the time your drivel isn't worth any more effort than a single click.

Takes two clicks to downvote.

#160 82 days ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Phil-Lee is a total stereotype of the old man shaking his fist at kids today. He’s particularly fond of ranting in Odins old people thread where grumpy retirees complain about how they miss all the sexism and racism of the good old days and how no one respects white people anymore.
    He’s safe to ignore.

That tracks...however, I haven't seen that thread...I'm not familiar with that individual.

#161 82 days ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

That tracks...however, I haven't seen that thread...

It's the "bitch" thread in the basement where people say "I respect everyone as long as they share my opinion."

#162 82 days ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

He’s safe to ignore.

Quoted from Rarehero:

...I'm not familiar with that individual.

Phil-Lee (resized).jpg

#163 82 days ago
    Quoted from Isjack:

Takes two clicks to downvote.

Nope, just tested on your post and 1 click does it

#164 82 days ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Nope, just tested on your post and 1 click does it

Must be mobile v. desktop.

#165 82 days ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Can Robin ban this topic ?
    Or maybe better yet it just needs a containment thread, like covid? Then every week whenever whomever would have posted the ‘new’ topic could instead just make a post in the thread asking ‘yo, is the pin bubble bursting yet homies?’ and be done with it.
    There’s probably a few other topics that fit this category as well.. innovation in pinball, anyone?

For those who don’t know, there is now a dedicated thread for pinball price discussion, which I hope will avoid separate disjointed threads popping up and the fireworks that almost predictably ensue.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-price-discussion-thread#post-6211558

#166 82 days ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

For those who don’t know, there is now a dedicated thread for pinball price discussion, which I hope will avoid separate disjointed threads popping up and the fireworks that almost predictably ensue.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-price-discussion-thread#post-6212371

Would someone please give me a quick explanation of how to give a link to the BEGINNING of a thread, which is what I was trying to do? Thanks.

#167 82 days ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Would someone please give me a quick explanation of how to give a link to the BEGINNING of a thread, which is what I was trying to do? Thanks.

If you want to link directly to a particular post (including the first post in a thread one), click on the little number with a hashtag at the top of that post, right next to the little silhouette and the timestamp (so your post that I'm responding to here would be "#166"). That will take you to a new page that's a direct link to that specific post.

Alternately, when viewing the thread click the "1" in the page navigation section at the top or bottom of the screen, which will take you to the first page of the thread. If you copy that URL it will then be a link to the top of the first page of that thread.

Or if you like manually editing URLs, you could just delete the "#post-6211558" from the end of the link you posted (the first part of the link directs to your thread, that last bit directs to a specific post and can be deleted).

#168 82 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

If you want to link directly to a particular post (including the first post in a thread one), click on the little number with a hashtag at the top of that post, right next to the little silhouette and the timestamp (so your post that I'm responding to here would be "#166"). That will take you to a new page that's a direct link to that specific post.
    Alternately, when viewing the thread click the "1" in the page navigation section at the top or bottom of the screen, which will take you to the first page of the thread. If you copy that URL it will then be a link to the top of the first page of that thread.

Thankyou, fosaisu , I really appreciate it! I have corrected the link.

#169 82 days ago
    Quoted from Isjack:

Must be mobile v. desktop.

This. However if you turn your phone from portrait to landscape you can one click.

4 weeks later
    #170 54 days ago

From our local Craiglist (Portland/Seattle) ROFL!

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.46.56 AM (resized).png
    #171 54 days ago
    Quoted from KHL:

[quoted image]

This is an ad for an entire start Trek collection, not an ad for a $42k game. I can't stand Star Trek and the value of the collection is debatable, but why is this ROFL?

#172 54 days ago
    Quoted from KHL:

[quoted image]

Listed in Denver as well.

#173 53 days ago

We have been there forever

#174 53 days ago

Are we there yet?

#176 53 days ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Are we there yet?

Not looking that way, $6500 fish tales and a $10k Hobbit just this week.

#177 53 days ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

This is an ad for an entire start Trek collection, not an ad for a $42k game. I can't stand Star Trek and the value of the collection is debatable, but why is this ROFL?

Quoted from fosaisu:

Listed in Denver as well.

In Bay Area too. Bet it’s just a token listing to finally show wife effort toward getting her room back.

#178 52 days ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

Because it's still listed as being worth $8,500, and that's with a significant feature missing / broken. I laughed when I read that part too.

Someone ask him if he'd sell the pin separately, and how he came up with that value. Alright, I'll do it...

ST-collection (resized).jpg

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside