(Topic ID: 210810)

Are these good prices on slot machines? CL ad.

By Duke-

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Duke-
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I live local to these machines but I’m moving back stateside in a few months. Thinking of going to take a look. I would like to add a couple slot machines to the game room. Not sure if I can buy these cheaper in the states. Also, the legality of bring gaming machines back is something else I have to check into. If you know anything about slots tell me what you think.
    panama.craigslist.org link

#2 6 years ago

Evening bump

#3 6 years ago

Probably asking for trouble. State laws vary, flat out illegal in some states, have to be 25 years old in some states, have to be pre-1941 in some states. Recommend looking at the USA ebay slot offerings now to get a handle on pricing. Used to be slots were hard to come by and expensive. There is so much gambling around now that obsolete but relatively recent machines are cheap.

#4 6 years ago

I’m moving to Virginia and from what I can tell all slots are legal as long as I’m not gambling with them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-these-good-prices-on-slot-machines-cl-ad?hl=biffbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.