Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Passave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 12 years ago

Well, I'm female. Don't know if I fall under "girl" at 30, though...

#6 12 years ago

Ha, I hang out on somethingawful. Not gonna scare me away very easily. And they're not my machines, as much as the machines of the man I work for. They're mine to care for, in any case. That's maybe a third of them I bothered to list. We got a bunch of old EM's too. Uh, we don't hold parties, but you can come to our showroom and play a few games if you act interested in buying one. Come check out our prototype CV and SS, they're mucho cool.

#8 12 years ago

Uh, yes. Let's see. I went to the second warehouse before to look what was worth refurbing. Sadly, none of it hit over $1000, which is kind of the line for us. But we have in storage:

A whole room of bingos
    Future Spa
    Tri-Zone
    Meteor
    Supersonic
    Strikes and Spares
    Mystic
    Playboy
    Stars
    Champ
    Eightball
    Wizard
    Winner
    Spae Mission
    Globetrotters
    Olympic Hockey
    Blue Max
    Scorpion
    Space Invaders
    Flight 2k
    Dealers Choice
    Hit+Run
    Nightrider
    Hayburners
    Faces
    Circus
    And many more that didn't have headglasses or a name written on them. I kind of think of our current machines like a stable of horses. They're not mine, but I take care of them, so I have a bit of a bond with them. Is that silly?

#15 12 years ago

You guys are very sweet. I can't help but feel old when I realize I own DVDs that are older than my nephew....and music that was playing on the radio when I was a kid is now on the "oldies" station.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CadillacMusic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-there-girls-on-pinside?tu=CadillacMusic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.