(Topic ID: 215189)

Are there any raffles or way to finance a game?

By local_single

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4286 (resized).JPG
20161129_215237_001 (resized).jpg
20180426_190015 (resized).jpg
20180426_185853 (resized).jpg
LTGBrick (resized).jpg
IMG_0041 (resized).JPG
IMG_4267 (resized).PNG
IMG_4265 (resized).PNG
handicraft-leather-american-cow-sculpture-1656366 (resized).jpg
download (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
03b34434336c81235fac6f998521368b (resized).jpg
d5872805bf22b573a6de92ec85141155 (resized).jpg
ahjVkTsgclU (resized).jpg
IMG_1774 (resized).JPG
supreme-ferrari-kulture-hub-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 5 years ago

If there is anything I have learned about collectors it’s that they love to show off their collection. Let’s see it OP. Show us some of your displayed stuff. And be sure to put a note in there saying “hi Pinside” so we know it’s legit and not stolen internet pics. Show us how wrong we are and how awesome a collection of Supreme stuff looks.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from local_single:

Anyways supreme makes wacky object all the time. Hatches, fire extinguishers, crowbars I could go on; do I use any of them no, I just display them, they're nice and they look cool.

You said you displayed them yourself, so I thought you could easily take some pics. But now they are suddenly in boxes. My apologies, you can see where I got confused.

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I gotta wonder why this place even needs something like that.
There are plenty of people on here whose dreams make no sense, yet nobody ever demands proof from them.

Felt like trolling and I was legitimately curious what a collection of that stuff looked like.

#239 5 years ago

Probably a good call skipping the gofund me route considering how the other four are doing

https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=category&term=Supreme%20pinball

#245 5 years ago

Must suck to be jealous of a little kid

#253 5 years ago
Quoted from local_single:

Yea man fuck me for being born lower middle class having for hard constantly yet barely having a pot to piss in, comparatively while kids like this smug fuck will never have work a day in their life because they were lucky enough to be born into money.
Yea man fuck me for being jealous of that right? Like he can't even drive the car.

If it brings up those toxic feelings then maybe you should consider collecting something more obtainable and not covet what others have so hard. Learn to let go, that’s no way to be. There’s always gonna be someone richer, more handsome, more successful.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-there-any-raffles-or-way-to-finance-a-game?tu=practicalsteve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.