(Topic ID: 215189)

Are there any raffles or way to finance a game?

By local_single

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4286 (resized).JPG
20161129_215237_001 (resized).jpg
20180426_190015 (resized).jpg
20180426_185853 (resized).jpg
LTGBrick (resized).jpg
IMG_0041 (resized).JPG
IMG_4267 (resized).PNG
IMG_4265 (resized).PNG
handicraft-leather-american-cow-sculpture-1656366 (resized).jpg
download (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
03b34434336c81235fac6f998521368b (resized).jpg
d5872805bf22b573a6de92ec85141155 (resized).jpg
ahjVkTsgclU (resized).jpg
IMG_1774 (resized).JPG
supreme-ferrari-kulture-hub-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breaking_dad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#289 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I have not taken this thread seriously since page one, but there is something that I have to comment on. If there is anybody out there willing to spend money on a brick just because it has a name on it, then as far as idiots go they are the complete package. I would like to bring them to some of the areas that I have been in overseas where there were very young children who were living skeletons, covered in bugs and filth trying to survive long enough to see their tomorrow. I would then ask the F'n brick buyer how they felt about their purchase at that point and time. Some people have nothing, and others are proud to buy pointless bricks. Sorry. "Supreme" bricks.
" Look at me everyone! Look look! I proved how stupid I am! See my brick?" Wow. Impressive. Here is an idea. Instead of opening up your wallet to show others that you are a jackass, put some money towards bricks that will build a hospital or a school or something that may save a child from dying due to poverty, disease or war.
And to the OP, if you really did buy a brick because that is your lifestyle, then you are a sad, sad human being. And you don't exactly sound like someone who gives to charity, so for now I stand by my comments. I could be wrong, and if I am, I will publicly apologize to you.

How is this any different than Magic Girl....?....or on a smaller scale...we can all get no-name shoes/sneakers at k-mart...but look down...I bet you and your whole family have Nikes or another name brand..But the biggest part nobody mentioned...(the real problem)...this kids "PARENTING"....!!!!!!! or lack thereof..............Joey

#291 5 years ago

That said I busted my azz to get where I am....so I'm starting my Supreme collection today...!!!...I'm not doing the "look at me thing"...I'm doing the.."I like that...I worked my whole life (since 14)...so I'll buy what ever the hell I like and don't give a Feck what anyone else thinks or says...!!!..thing"............Joey

IMG_4265 (resized).PNGIMG_4265 (resized).PNG

#295 5 years ago

IMG_4267 (resized).PNGIMG_4267 (resized).PNG

#309 5 years ago

Jus tripled the value of my collection...!!!...........Joey

IMG_4286 (resized).JPGIMG_4286 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
58,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 8.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Unisex
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider breaking_dad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-there-any-raffles-or-way-to-finance-a-game?tu=breaking_dad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.