New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 153230)

Are there any NIB STLE's out there? anyone have one?

By Starscream

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JonH123
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I doubt it but has anyone or does anyone know of any NIB Star Trek LE machines out there?

Would love to pick up a new one and felt like I should check here

#2 4 years ago

When TigerLaw and I traded our Tron LE we were looking for a Star Trek LE that would be new in the box as a partial trade to the Tron LE. We did not find one.

Good luck in your search. We have a premium and it is favorited by our guests often!!

#3 4 years ago

I figure it might be tough to find but with there being quite a few of these made especially for an LE model I'm hoping to get lucky haha

#4 4 years ago

I think Joystix in Houston has one. The proprietor is Greek. He's a tough negotiator. Good luck.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from PavBall:

When TigerLaw and I traded our Tron LE

#6 4 years ago

Yes, I know Mr. centerflank. It hurts. We want it back. TigerLaw tells me we may go to the LSU Wisconsin football game and you might as well?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from PavBall:

Yes, I know Mr. centerflank. It hurts. We want it back. TigerLaw tells me we may go to the LSU Wisconsin football game and you might as well?

Oh wow its at Lambeau, we shall see, that would be a fun game to go to. I just hate parting with the cash to go to games....off to check ticket pricing.

Edit------Woof! tickets start at $359 on Stubhub, Vivid seats all starting just over $300.

#9 4 years ago

Anyone know of anymore tucked away

(got one lead so far)

#10 4 years ago

Not NIB, but the owner doesn't seem to play it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-do-with-stle

#11 4 years ago

Yup I did reply in his thread that I'd be interested in it,

As much as I'd like a NIB I'd take a like new HUO example too

#12 4 years ago

Interesting, i thought there were still loads of them out there because people were dogging on them. I really like my STLE but not as much as TRON LE

#13 4 years ago

TWDLE seem to be gone (similar request out there), so I'd be a little surprised if a NIB ST showed up with it being older, as frankly with LCD coming now is the time for maximize their resale value imo. But I never say never...

#14 4 years ago

i see one on pinball classifieds

#15 4 years ago

I did see that one too but its almost a year old,

I couldn't imagine any distributors have one of these tucked away so I figure my only luck would be one of us that either hasn't got around to opening it yet (which does happen) or someone intentionally buying another to keep in box for some wonderful charming guy like me to come along and buy it from him

#16 4 years ago

Modded pro is the way to go..... Although would love to have an LE.

#17 4 years ago

Yeah this is going to be an LE only purchase, Turned down a gorgeous premium locally,
I just have my heart set on an LE and have one possible lead on a NIB

If anyone else has one let me know

#18 4 years ago

Just bought a pro and had an LE go up for sale a few miles away from me for 7k Sold later that day

#19 4 years ago

A NIB LE just posted:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-le-premium-stern-2013-2017#post-3002398

I have no connection with the seller. Good luck on your hunt!

#20 4 years ago

Nib is nice but I would have a moded huo over a nib for less

Good luck

#21 4 years ago

An local operator buddy of mine still has one NIB that he's thinking about selling. I don't know what he would want for it but I can find out. My guess is around $9k.

#22 4 years ago

What did these originally go for?

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

What did these originally go for?

I bought one new in the box in July 2014 for $7.7k

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

An local operator buddy of mine still has one NIB that he's thinking about selling. I don't know what he would want for it but I can find out. My guess is around $9k.

If you could that would be great,
Feel free to PM me his details or if you want I can PM you mine,
Looks like I missed the one this morning

#26 4 years ago

I've seen a few used ones for $7.5k recently.
New is nice, but there's not much difference other than that new car smell.
Mine only has 500 plays on it and still looks brand new.(not for sale by the way)

#27 4 years ago

If I can't track down a NIB then a HUO version would be fine too,
I'd end up adding a few tasteful mods to one anyway and most owners have already done that so either works really

#28 4 years ago

There is one for sale for $9ik

#29 4 years ago

Looks like a nice used one just went up for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31700

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside