Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by swanng
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7933 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7804 (resized).JPG
    005 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Are there any good high quality restorers around anymore that will take on work. I figure with more play fields being remade their work must be drying up a little bit.

#3 6 years ago

Hep won’t take playfields alone they will only do full $billion resto jobs

Kruzman is too backed up

I don’t think Bryan does Playfield work.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Ah, now it makes more sense!
    Why not try your own hand at it, nothing more satisfying that shooting that first ball after a restore.
    Imo the investment is relatively small, provided you wish to do more than one.
    I lack any artistic ability and think I pulled off a pretty good SBM and am now tackling an Atlantis.
    Just a thought.

I agree with you man would love to take a shot at it myself. If it wasn’t my grail game TAF, I would. I just hate the CPR playfields so that’s out of the question for me

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from patrickvc:

HSA is not taking playfields at this time are they? Their work was very nice

That’s what he told me when I contacted him a while back. The one guy I really want to do it is a one man shop and has a huge waiting list.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

The title should be changed to say “playfield restorers”.
    High end, is a matter of opinion. I think there are plenty of private hobbiest that do stellar work, but the question is will they take your project and live up to your expectations?

I thought I wrote playfield thanks for the suggestion. I just want it to look good, my game isn't blown out but definitely needs a skilled hand that I know guys like Kruzman and HEP can do. For me its not about the money its just the availability. Anybody that can match those gold standards of work would be fine for me

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Lol, it's mine too. Why not get one of the new re-pops from CPR?

But maybe worth it for the grail?

Cant get on the list? I would wait multiple years if I have to not that big of a deal for me.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wait forKruzman is my recommendation. He had a PF of mine for 6 or 8 months and I was starting to get a little hot about it... but then he sent it, and I actually saw the work in person. Ho-leeee-shiz.

That’s who I want. I have practically be begging him to take it but he’s so backed up he doesn’t want to commit which I understand. I will wit a few years if I have to I just want on the list.

2 weeks later
    #39 5 years ago

I already spoke with Chris he’s trying to help me find a good rest candidate. If anybody knows anybody or has an AF that’s not too blown out let me know

#41 5 years ago

keeping my fingers crossed

Quoted from GoodToBeDad:

If you find a replacement playfield, I'd be interested in your old one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-there-any-high-end-restorers-left?tu=mmr61184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.