FD0E0EC3-5F50-4FB5-8EC0-FC2542D094AF (resized).jpeg
Resized_20201213_150102.jpeg
DSC06109 (800x534) (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
8F105B57-9E42-4AD8-BD09-5154A755D745 (resized).jpeg
11BEA875-812D-4442-A595-3D47840C7F83 (resized).png
Queens Gambit (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Years ago I had a Radio Shack Electronic chess board. Time moved on.

I’m thinking I would like to possibly get another electronic chess board.

There are quite a few options and many bargains on EBay.

Does anyone have an electronic chess board? What brand? How do you like it?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.

#2 3 years ago

I too had a Radio Shack board years ago. Still have it as a matter of fact! Since then, I've purchased a couple of different chess computer programs - mainly for their AI as I prefer to play along with a quality board and set if possible. Either way, they all typically kick my butt.

Can't really recommend an electronic chess board as I'm not up to speed on current offerings, but FWIW, I can heartily recommend the following chess themed series currently on Netflix:
Queens Gambit (resized).jpgQueens Gambit (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

I have a Square Off Grand Kingdom board that I use as my physical board for the house, Chess pro as the app on phone and iPad.
I like these setups because finding a physical opponent nowadays is tough. I find people know what I'm playing but don't know how to play, board games have really fallen by the wayside.

That netflix show is giving chess a lot of buzz which isn't a bad thing by any means

#4 3 years ago

Agree Queens Gambit is an amazing show. 5/5

#5 3 years ago

Queen’s Gambit is an amazing show, but didn’t make me feel like I want to play chess. My brain froze just watching them play

#6 3 years ago

Still have the radio shack game from mid 80’s it still works but I use the app on I-phone chess 3D it has 10 levels on the computer I’m currently on level 7. You can also play live players. I try & play at least once or twice a day to keep Alzheimer’s away

11BEA875-812D-4442-A595-3D47840C7F83 (resized).png11BEA875-812D-4442-A595-3D47840C7F83 (resized).png
#7 3 years ago

I love Chess. Everyone nowadays seems to just play on Chess.com or Lichess. Lots of great chess vids on YouTube from Agadmator, GMhikaru, Eric Rosen, Gothamchess, GingerGm, and Ben Finegold. I’m a bit of an addict.

#8 3 years ago

Chess is on a big upswing right now, fueled by the surge in online play during the pandemic. Of course, this excellent program on Netflix has more people talking about chess as well.

If you are thinking about buying a dedicated chess computer, it really depends on your playing strength. No fun playing a super strong computer and having it beat you to pieces. Radio Shack made plenty of reasonably priced computers that have enough strength to beat most chess players out there. Of them, I prefer the Radio Shack Master Chess as it has enough strength for me to be a challenge, around 2000 ELO, and I can still take a point from it now and then on its highest level. It is cheap, too.

If you want to spend more money, no problem. Millennium has a model out called the Chess Genius Exclusive that retails around $600, but you can find it on sale from time to time. It is strong enough to beat anyone, especially when paired with the King Element. The DGT Centaur is rather unique in that it will match your playing strength so you can beat it all the time, or play it on challenging mode and you will beat it once in a while, or play it at a GM level and you will never beat it at all.

Some of the best vintage chess computers from the 1980s and 1990s are pricey and have interesting programs. Some of the wood models fetch over $1000 regularly depending on the model and condition. Fidelity made some beautiful wood models in the Elite Avant Garde line that play a strong game and are a joy to play. My favorite among them is the Fidelity Elite Premiere, it combines the Mephisto Vancouver program with the Fidelity Elite V2 program.

Novag made a number of computers with an excellent soft touch playing surface in all strength levels. Their Diamond models, Diamond, Diamond II, and the Star Diamond are their best models. Hard to find less than a few hundred dollars and the Star Diamond is much more than that.

All the information you will ever need on dedicated chess computers is at schachcomputer.info

I love chess, too. Disclaimer, I have more chess computers than pinball machines.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I love Chess. Everyone nowadays seems to just play on Chess.com or Lichess. Lots of great chess vids on YouTube from Agadmator, GMhikaru, Eric Rosen, Gothamchess, GingerGm, and Ben Finegold. I’m a bit of an addict.

Have you checked out GM Akobian or the St Louis Chess Club on YouTube? Lots of great vids to choose from. I think Var is streaming on Twitch under gmvarakobian as well. Good chess instruction.

#10 3 years ago

I remember beating my mom at chess all the time as a kid, now my kid is starting to beat me. I figure another few generations and we’ll have a grand master on our hands

#11 3 years ago

I bought this in the early 80’s. Fidelity elite a/s chess challenger. Has over 8 levels from beginner to grand master. Speaks if you want it to, pieces are sensed by magnet under each square, preprogrammed moves from many matches, etc etc. this must have been one of the best electronic chess boards 40 years ago. Still going strong.
Queens Gambit is a great series.8F105B57-9E42-4AD8-BD09-5154A755D745 (resized).jpeg8F105B57-9E42-4AD8-BD09-5154A755D745 (resized).jpeg

#12 3 years ago

I play on ICC and sometimes chess.com. Mostly 3-0 and 1-0 bullet games. I know they are bad for improving, but they are enjoyable.

Much like anything else, definitely a few keyboard commandos with attitudes. I turn off all chat.

I enjoyed the Netflix series Queens Gambit. Stumbled across the movie pawn sacrifice as well which I know is older.

Currently my two favorite streamers are Eric Rosen and gothamchess. Learning phrases I have never heard before. (bongcloud for example which apparently is playing Ke2 or Ke7 in the opening without castling).

#13 3 years ago

Never was able to wrap my mind around chess, but I have been into Go for a few decades.
Sometimes I like watching the 9P players give commentary on the AlphaGo (the top rated go computer) games

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Have you checked out GM Akobian or the St Louis Chess Club on YouTube? Lots of great vids to choose from. I think Var is streaming on Twitch under gmvarakobian as well. Good chess instruction.

St. Louis is great. I’ll check out Akobian, thanks.

#16 3 years ago

Watched Queens Gambit so I dug out my old soapstone set I got in Turkey many years ago......discovered I still suck at chess

#17 3 years ago

“Don’t move until you see it”

#18 3 years ago

I occasionally play on lichess - all levels play there and free mobile app and web. I recommend playing humans instead of computers as you experience the full human range of possible ideas.

When humans battle, each side is giving 100% to crush the other side. Today your mobile chess app will crush every grandmaster on earth so programs have to handicapped in order for a human to win. So even when you win, you have just won against an opponent that gave 10% and I just don’t find that very satisfying. Nothing beats the battle of two human brains IMO. Not to say computer analysis is not useful, just saying I prefer battling humans.

#19 3 years ago

The mobile app playing the computer is convenient as there’s no loss of signal, it’s always available for a quick game and for beginners it can be used as a teaching tool for the correct play in moves like castling and en passant. You can learn a lot from computer play but the goal is always to play a live opponent.

#20 3 years ago

I've played thousands of games on my chess.com app on my phone. I'm still terrible lol.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Chess is on a big upswing right now, fueled by the surge in online play during the pandemic. Of course, this excellent program on Netflix has more people talking about chess as well.
If you are thinking about buying a dedicated chess computer, it really depends on your playing strength. No fun playing a super strong computer and having it beat you to pieces. Radio Shack made plenty of reasonably priced computers that have enough strength to beat most chess players out there. Of them, I prefer the Radio Shack Master Chess as it has enough strength for me to be a challenge, around 2000 ELO, and I can still take a point from it now and then on its highest level. It is cheap, too.
If you want to spend more money, no problem. Millennium has a model out called the Chess Genius Exclusive that retails around $600, but you can find it on sale from time to time. It is strong enough to beat anyone, especially when paired with the King Element. The DGT Centaur is rather unique in that it will match your playing strength so you can beat it all the time, or play it on challenging mode and you will beat it once in a while, or play it at a GM level and you will never beat it at all.
Some of the best vintage chess computers from the 1980s and 1990s are pricey and have interesting programs. Some of the wood models fetch over $1000 regularly depending on the model and condition. Fidelity made some beautiful wood models in the Elite Avant Garde line that play a strong game and are a joy to play. My favorite among them is the Fidelity Elite Premiere, it combines the Mephisto Vancouver program with the Fidelity Elite V2 program.
Novag made a number of computers with an excellent soft touch playing surface in all strength levels. Their Diamond models, Diamond, Diamond II, and the Star Diamond are their best models. Hard to find less than a few hundred dollars and the Star Diamond is much more than that.
All the information you will ever need on dedicated chess computers is at schachcomputer.info
I love chess, too. Disclaimer, I have more chess computers than pinball machines.

i opened up this thread just to see if you were in it, lol. Thought of you instantly when pinball guys were speaking of chess

#22 3 years ago

Only shot I have of beating most of you in chess is if we do chess boxing.

#23 3 years ago

I have been looking around and it has been an eye opener.

This. From Milton Bradley in 1983 ! Game plays itself

And this: From Square Off. Game moves its own pieces. And you can play with someone from around the world.

https://squareoffnow.com/?utm_campaign=SeptemberCampaign&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=Chess&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5pr-48GH7QIVYf_jBx3NhAHUEAAYASAAEgLNRvD_BwE

The Milton Bradley is 40 year old technology. Hard to find. And pricey.

The Square Off is current and readily available.

https://squareoffnow.com/?utm_campaign=SeptemberCampaign&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_term=Chess&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5pr-48GH7QIVYf_jBx3NhAHUEAAYASAAEgLNRvD_BwE

Since I am a lazy bum, the thought of not having to reach across the board and remove an opponent's piece seems inviting. It is pricey, as well. For sky high prices I need to look in to quality a little bit more. But the thought of being able to sit here, in my house, and play against anyone of you here sounds like a good solution to the "no one plays chess around here" problem.

Looking for opinions.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

And this: From Square Off. Game moves its own pieces. And you can play with someone from around the world.
Since I am a lazy bum, the thought of not having to reach across the board and remove an opponent's piece seems inviting. It is pricey, as well. For sky high prices I need to look in to quality a little bit more. But the thought of being able to sit here, in my house, and play against anyone of you here sounds like a good solution to the "no one plays chess around here" problem.
Looking for opinions.

Ghostly
I remember that chess board and thought it was pretty cool. My fear would be that after so many years, how well will the electronic magnets continue to operate properly. I know on my Elite chess challenger, there are a few issues with the electronic buttons after playing so many games.

#25 3 years ago

I was hypnotized watching that game play itself.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Looking for opinions.

I have two of the Fidelity Phantom computers, one normal and one eyeball, they are identical to the Milton Bradley design with a stronger playing program. You would be better served by NOT buying these to play on. They do work and are cool for a time, but the unit is big, the pieces are small, it is noisy, and does break. Don't forget, it is 1980s technology and parts are hard to find. The pieces are specially designed for these units, so if you lose one you just can't grab another piece and have it work. I just looked on ebay and a Phantom sold recently for $52, why so cheap? No pieces. I have fixed both of mine a couple of times over the years. It is really more of a conversation piece than a good playing partner.

I don't own a Square Off if only because most of the robotic designs built into chess computers have not held up well over time. Novag tried it a couple of times with the Novag 2 Robot and Robot Adversary, both with robot arms-bad idea. Finding one of those still working is like finding a NIB Addams Family, it just doesn't happen anymore. Excalibur tried it with the Mirage and it is just a cheaper Phantom made in China with plenty of issues. Phantom probably is the best of the bunch and it is not trouble free by a long shot. Time will tell on the Square Off, ask the owners in a few years to find out how it has held up. It looks really cool, no doubt.

Here are a few cheap suggestions that will get your feet wet without breaking the bank, all used and available on ebay:
Fidelity Excellence--cheap and strong enough for most players, around $50
Fidelity Designer Series--cheap and reliable, $50-100
Radio Shack has a number of models that would work fine and unless you are over 1500 USCF they have lots of strength for you-$25 and up
Novag--any of the Constellation models, plus the Emerald, Zircon, Aquamarine, more expensive but worth it.

Buy a cheap chess computer and see how you like it. Then buy another one if you like it a lot, just like pinball machines only they are cheaper and don't take up as much space.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

I have two of the Fidelity Phantom computers, one normal and one eyeball, they are identical to the Milton Bradley design with a stronger playing program. You would be better served by NOT buying these to play on. They do work and are cool for a time, but the unit is big, the pieces are small, it is noisy, and does break. Don't forget, it is 1980s technology and parts are hard to find. The pieces are specially designed for these units, so if you lose one you just can't grab another piece and have it work. I just looked on ebay and a Phantom sold recently for $52, why so cheap? No pieces. I have fixed both of mine a couple of times over the years. It is really more of a conversation piece than a good playing partner.
I don't own a Square Off if only because most of the robotic designs built into chess computers have not held up well over time. Novag tried it a couple of times with the Novag 2 Robot and Robot Adversary, both with robot arms-bad idea. Finding one of those still working is like finding a NIB Addams Family, it just doesn't happen anymore. Excalibur tried it with the Mirage and it is just a cheaper Phantom made in China with plenty of issues. Phantom probably is the best of the bunch and it is not trouble free by a long shot. Time will tell on the Square Off, ask the owners in a few years to find out how it has held up. It looks really cool, no doubt.
Here are a few cheap suggestions that will get your feet wet without breaking the bank, all used and available on ebay:
Radio Shack has a number of models that would work fine and unless you are over 1500 USCF they have lots of strength for you-$25 and up
Novag--any of the Constellation models, plus the Emerald, Zircon, Aquamarine, more expensive but worth it.
Buy a cheap chess computer and see how you like it. Then buy another one if you like it a lot, just like pinball machines only they are cheaper and don't take up as much space.

This is great information. Thank you for sharing. I'll find something on Ebay and save some money.

I did find a you tube vid where a guy removes the top of a Square Off board and shows what is inside. It is a tractor feed system so locating drive belts if one breaks could be a problem. The other item that could be a problem is the circuit board. Would one even be able to buy a replacement CB?

Enjoy the video.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

I got this Saitek Kasparov model for $30.00 shipped. I went with this type since it has the little red lights that indicate which piece is to move and to where it is supposed to move. These little light seem more solid than one with an LED display.

I imagine whatever software is powering it will be good enough to kick me all over the board.

Still, those boards with the self-moving pieces do look tempting.

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

What I noticed when shopping Ebay is how many vintage electronic chess boards were for sale that did not have any pieces, or had missing pieces. A few sellers placed some cleverly worded ads in an attempt to hide the fact that there were missing pieces with what they were selling. The pieces are special and cannot be replaced with any old piece.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I got this Saitek Kasparov model for $30.00 shipped. I went with this type since it has the little red lights that indicate which piece is to move and to where it is supposed to move. These little light seem more solid than one with an LED display.
I imagine whatever software is powering it will be good enough to kick me all over the board.
Still, those boards with the self-moving pieces do look tempting.
[quoted image]
What I noticed when shopping Ebay is how many vintage electronic chess boards were for sale that did not have any pieces, or had missing pieces. A few sellers placed some cleverly worded ads in an attempt to hide the fact that there were missing pieces with what they were selling. The pieces are special and cannot be replaced with any old piece.

Good for you! I think that model is rated around 1360 USCF, so it should give you a good game without destroying you all the time. It is running a Kaplan program and that should feature solid play, a fairly conservative game overall, weaker in the endgame. Have fun with it!

#30 3 years ago

I play chess and have since high school. I don't have chess computer, but I have a nice electronic clock and a nice regulation board with heavy pieces. I am an ok player, but I am not playing for money. I used to be in a local chess club, but I have not participated for several years. I have not had anyone to play since I stopped going to the club. I had a rating I think around 1400 at one time, but I have no idea if that still exists or not. People in my family are easily discouraged when they loose and aren't really interested in learning much, so I don't get to exercise that part of my brain. I have started watching this series on Netflix about the Queens Gambit and I find it very interesting. I can easy see how the young lady was obsessed with learning chess and purchasing a set. I had a similar trait at one time. But I never had to use tranquilizers. That seems rather odd, like OCD odd.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

I can easy see how the young lady was obsessed with learning chess and purchasing a set. I had a similar trait at one time. But I never had to use tranquilizers. That seems rather odd, like OCD odd.

She is/was a figment of the author's imagination. Watching those chess pieces come down from the ceiling was a nice movie touch, IMO.

The same author also wrote a book that became a movie that starred Paul Newman. "The Hustler" in 1961 .

1 week later
#32 3 years ago

My ChessMasochist 5000

DSC06109 (800x534) (resized).jpgDSC06109 (800x534) (resized).jpg

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

She is/was a figment of the author's imagination. Watching those chess pieces come down from the ceiling was a nice movie touch, IMO.
The same author also wrote a book that became a movie that starred Paul Newman. "The Hustler" in 1961 .

I saw a news story recently that Netflix estimates that 62 million people watched at least 2 minutes of the Queens Gambit Series.
The result was apparently an increase in the purchase of chess sets and such.
I have to admit that I started looking for my old copy of Modern Chess Openings (13th addition) and when I could not find it, I asked for it as a Christmas gift.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

I saw a news story recently that Netflix estimates that 62 million people watched at least 2 minutes of the Queens Gambit Series.
I have to admit that I started looking for my old copy of Modern Chess Openings (13th addition) and when I could not find it, I asked for it as a Christmas gift.

I can believe it. It was a compelling movie. A lot of people are probably going to be disappointed and will store their chess material under the bed next to their Fender Stratocaster.
---------------------------------------------------

I had one of those small portable Radio Shack boards. I was counting the years and realized I gave it to a friend's kid somewhere around 1990-1991. Some 30 years ago. I just bought that Kasparov board a few days back. All because of that movie.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

Might want to sub Fundamental Chess Openings by Paul van der Sterren instead. It seems easier to read to me and aimed more at class players. Look for it on Amazon. Also, since Queens Gambit has aired, new and used copies of MCO have become hot items. I am always perusing ebay for rare chess books and have noticed many copies of MCO with inflated prices. You can find MCO-6 from the 1960s on Amazon, but that is very dated.

Items at uscfsales.com are on sale today through November 29th, it is usually their best sale of the year. Books, software, sets, boards, even those pricey chess computers, all 20% off. You can find similar sales at New in Chess, and Everyman books has a big ebook sale right now.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Might want to sub Fundamental Chess Openings by Paul van der Sterren instead. It seems easier to read to me and aimed more at class players. Look for it on Amazon. Also, since Queens Gambit has aired, new and used copies of MCO have become hot items. I am always perusing ebay for rare chess books and have noticed many copies of MCO with inflated prices. You can find MCO-6 from the 1960s on Amazon, but that is very dated.
Items at uscfsales.com are on sale today through November 29th, it is usually their best sale of the year. Books, software, sets, boards, even those pricey chess computers, all 20% off. You can find similar sales at New in Chess, and Everyman books has a big ebook sale right now.

My better half told me that she found Modern Chess Openings (13th addition) for $7.25 (used) somewhere.
I told her that would be a great Christmas gift for me.
The new copies were like $160 and I just made a screwed up face at that price and made some comment like "no way, that is stupid".
It's not like I am going to read every notation and every page anyway, so an older version is fine for me and used is ok too.

#37 3 years ago

Never had an electronic board, always played on and old school board. I've been on chess.com since 08, one of the first big sites for chess. If you want try something fun, try 4 player chess on chess.com. I was on a kick for a while playing that. I have the same name there as here. I'll play you

2 weeks later
#38 3 years ago

True confessions time, I understood the rules of chess at an early age, but found it frustrating trying to think more than one or two moves ahead, my brain would fog up in a most unfamiliar and disconcerting way.

Fast forward to now, and it's painfully obvious that it was an early indication of my attention deficit disorder, not diagnosed until decades later. Man, if I could have been treated for the then-unknown problem, who knows where I'd be today?

Didn't stop me from collecting chess sets and chess computers though! I hear now is a great time to unload them. I wonder which storage they're in?

#39 3 years ago

I love the story of sales skyrocketing thanks to the show. A certain percentage of people inspired to pick it up again will continue with it, and I'd say that's a net positive. And it's not like some kind of plastic junk product fad that will end up in a landfill, chess sets can be out for decoration to inspire kids, and if no longer desired they are easy to find homes for, with minimal chance of being ruined. (some pieces will get lost, and perhaps some sets destroyed, but the life span of a chess set is very long. Same thing with those guitars under the bed really, they'll most likely stay in good condition and can be readily absorbed into the market again)

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

True confessions time, I understood the rules of chess at an early age, but found it frustrating trying to think more than one or two moves ahead, my brain would fog up in a most unfamiliar and disconcerting way.

Fast forward to now, and it's painfully obvious that it was an early indication of my attention deficit disorder, not diagnosed until decades later. Man, if I could have been treated for the then-unknown problem, who knows where I'd be today?

I was the same way about the brain-fog feeling when I was younger, but then as a teenager I really took to go. Maybe it was the teenage-year drugs? But I there was definitely some conceptual aspect of chess that didn't gel with me.

also post your old chess computers here first for us to gawk, pls?

1 week later
#41 3 years ago

I really like the rosewood Square Off board. But Square Off apparently made another self-moving-pieces board last year called "Swap" which lets one play checkers and connect 4 as well as chess. I do not like the look of the board itself (it is smaller, lighter, plastic), but it was only $169, has a chess assistant (which might help my son learn to play), moves the pieces faster and my son likes checkers and connect 4.

Anyone know where I can buy a Swap? I'm not sure how kickstarter works, will these be sold on Square Off's website next year? What do you guys think of the Swap versus the Grand Kingdom?

Here is the closed kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infivention/square-off-neo-and-swap-board-games-powered-by-robotics-and-ai/description

Quoted from cottonm4:

Looking for opinions.

#42 3 years ago

Played a lot as a youth and got a new Lord of the Rings set for Christmas and yes queens gambit is damn good

Resized_20201213_150102.jpegResized_20201213_150102.jpeg
#43 3 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

Never had an electronic board, always played on and old school board. I've been on chess.com since 08, one of the first big sites for chess. If you want try something fun, try 4 player chess on chess.com. I was on a kick for a while playing that. I have the same name there as here. I'll play you

I've been on Chess.com since 2010. I started a game with you a couple days ago. Not sure my correspondence rating is accurate as I haven't played that way in years. We should start an annual Pinside Tourney or 4 man game would be fun to try. I also have a SquareOne board. It's pretty neat but haven't used it powered on in a year or so, much easier to just play on phone/computer.

#44 3 years ago

I bought these 2 sets 25 years ago and haven’t played in 20.
I really love the small travel set but it’s very small! at least the pieces look great on my RadioShack Partner 1680 X.
Played a few games this past week and the computer kicked my ass a few times so I decided to get a book to bone up on my skills.
It’s been fun to play again.

163484CE-2D35-478B-819C-E6F81331CC12 (resized).jpeg163484CE-2D35-478B-819C-E6F81331CC12 (resized).jpegFD0E0EC3-5F50-4FB5-8EC0-FC2542D094AF (resized).jpegFD0E0EC3-5F50-4FB5-8EC0-FC2542D094AF (resized).jpeg
8 months later
#45 2 years ago

I enjoy chess quite a bit. I have a nice chess set at home and I play on an app with family and friends. If anyone wants to play me on the app I'd be more than happy to reciprocate.
Screenshot_20210909-121514.pngScreenshot_20210909-121514.png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-there-any-chess-players-here-?hl=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.