Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Vespula
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191224_155856 (resized).jpg
    7DB89379-AD44-4745-975D-6A8223935F81 (resized).jpeg
    60A1B927-7CFF-4975-AB6B-EB7F033A0A37 (resized).jpeg
    B2238484-D43F-4605-8B9F-2E2630D92147 (resized).jpeg
    4B1A8959-75A7-4517-9990-04026762BD87 (resized).jpeg
    C4949135-00E9-41E7-9896-924EEACB10E7 (resized).jpeg
    20210613_224336.jpg
    20210613_210802 (resized).jpg
    8258971B-6FD7-41AF-81B3-8DA3C592B1A2 (resized).jpeg
    199496236_1146082059229818_102011415261453704_n (resized).png
    710FC469-261D-4718-AAB9-EF13D40B654C (resized).jpeg
    Wheres-Izzy (resized).jpg
    B0CC0C97-DD2B-459E-87E3-A5E872318075 (resized).jpeg
    71BCE16D-0EA6-4382-8535-952C1012DFBE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #45 Signatures from a CE. Posted by Charger68 (2 years ago)

Post #54 Example of signatures on a CE. Posted by Pdxmonkey (2 years ago)

Post #58 Examples of signatures known to be from the band. Posted by Slash (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amsnl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

So I was looking @ the signatures of the GNR CE pinball and it could be me but when I look on pictures of other signatures they made . It came to my attention that only the slash signature seems legit... he also was more involved .

the other 2 are off and also are set with the same marker. It could be me and I don’t want to stir shit up but I have a feeling that the duff and axl sigs are put on there by someone else.

Anybody got a clearer mind to this?

Here is a picture of mine

Thx

71BCE16D-0EA6-4382-8535-952C1012DFBE (resized).jpeg71BCE16D-0EA6-4382-8535-952C1012DFBE (resized).jpeg

B0CC0C97-DD2B-459E-87E3-A5E872318075 (resized).jpegB0CC0C97-DD2B-459E-87E3-A5E872318075 (resized).jpeg

#4 2 years ago

Yeah I hope so yes .. why would you sell a collectible signed by the artists? Or buy any signed collectible in the world with a signature.
    You prob don’t own a CE stating by your reply ....

#7 2 years ago

Yeah I’ve been looking for that but sorry can’t find a good match and also axl signs with more then just AXL. But i could be wrong here. Im no autograph expert don’t burn me haha But just looked odd or it’s just my sig card

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Get a few other CE owners to post pics and compare.

That’s a good one . So if someone can post more of there CE sigs that would be helpful

#10 2 years ago

Hahaha yeah let’s put our heads in the sand...

#17 2 years ago

Well the statement is...

710FC469-261D-4718-AAB9-EF13D40B654C (resized).jpeg710FC469-261D-4718-AAB9-EF13D40B654C (resized).jpeg
    #20 2 years ago

Autopen,wasted etc makes no diff. If a collector buy s let’s say movie stuff that has a certificate that it’s saying signed by bla bla . Then you should know it’s good .

Or else my sister could have signed it and sell it for 2 times what it’s worth unsigned. It’s called scam/lemon If you buy something that’s is not what you are promised or not as what is stated. I could be wrong here but with All the JJP shit these days I can’t be surprised that even this is fake

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Look at the signatures. How the ink lines flow across another line. That's real, not a printed copy.
    Then compare to their real signatures elsewhere.
    So I'd go with they are real signatures.
    LTG : )

Offcourse you say they are real!! and yes they used a real marker but could be Betty from the trash or Henry from parts supply could be anyone

And yes if you check other sigs it does NOT match no matter how your so called flow goes

Can you send me a picture that they signed those cards @ jersey jack ? Normal if something this big goes out there is pictures from everything... Then I rest my case. Again I believe slash his sig is 100% legit as you see him everywhere in the jjp brand but not the rest. I only seen one vid where they have a walk

#22 2 years ago

Offcourse you say they are real!! Yes someone put those on there with a real marker.. maybe Betty from the parts department or Harry from the trash haha

And yes if you check other sigs it does NOT match no matter how your so called flow goes
    Can you send me a picture that they signed those cards @ jersey jack ? Normal if something this big goes out there is pictures from everything... Then I rest my case. Again I believe slash his sig is 100% legit as you see him everywhere in the jjp brand but not the rest. I only seen one vid where they have a walk

#24 2 years ago

THAT^^

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I’m grateful AMSNL pointed out this potential travesty. I’ll deduct 10¢ off the next offer I make on a CE.

Hahaha Dick!

#48 2 years ago
    Quoted from Charger68:

Looks legit to me
    [quoted image]

Yes yours looks better . It’s just that MY axl sig looks off . But yes would be nice if they had some pictures made of the band signing it. It’s not about pinball only it’s Also about a collectible thing also. I collect movie stuff and Some signed shizzle Also

#52 2 years ago

Did i not mention that slash was the one mainly involved and his sig is 100% legit he is on all the jjp pictures also with jack but where is axl and duff? Only seen them 1 min in a factory tour.

Nice that you have an LE but what’s your point? This is about the CE autographs not GNR in perticulair

So This has nothing to do with trolling

So imho gtfoh

#59 2 years ago

Wow nice! Thanks for the pictures . So from what I can see slash is 100% legit the other 2 I really really doubt...

#60 2 years ago
    Quoted from statsdoc:

When comparing signatures, it helps to flip them upside down. I was taught this by the Secret Service when undergoing training in fraud detection. If someone is going to mimic a signature, they never consider other angles besides right side up, and that is one of the easiest ways to detect the forgery.

Haha I just Flipped my phone....

#63 2 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

AMSNL Let’s say you have your signature card checked by an autograph professional and one or more are claimed to be questionable.
    Then what? Are you going to bring it up with JJP?

Fuck yeah I will!

it’s another “so called unique masterpiece” that can lay with there playfields.

You buy something you pay a verry hefty price for then yes you should be getting what you pay for. So don’t start this shit with me. If you think it’s fine to buy a Ferrari for its performance and special parts and find out that the interior is made of Ali xpress cloths and a lada engine...

If I’m wrong I will also say I’m wrong.and take the blame

But look for yourself how off the axl and duff sigs look compared to the slash

#66 2 years ago

It s for everybody to know that if it’s fake that they are full of shit . They won’t give people new playfields these days next the sigs are fake and in 2 years we buy a 15k Ali xpress build it yourself kit. Everybody is already having trouble buying pinballs as it’s getting crazy expensive so if someone just saved a truck load of money the last years it must be good!!

I own all 6 machines from jjp and I think the make verry nice Pinballs but from potc -> Gnr they went downhill so it’s a honest opinion nothing against jjp perse

So if enough people stand up and say he jjp explain yourself something has to shift!

BTW ...You work for JJP or did you suck on a wonka bar with jack last week?

#68 2 years ago

Oké sorry then I did not get where this was going so my apologies.

On your question ... That I don’t know . I want to take 1 step at a time . First I need to Proof that it’s fake . So the more people we have that checked the more we have to punch them with.. and if I’m wrong and I even want to send them and email and tell them I was wrong I don’t care. It’s life.

man up and go

#70 2 years ago

Oké Will ask if they want to post some pictures of there cards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amsnl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-the-jjp-gnr-ce-signatures-real?tu=amsnl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.