1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 145 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by UFO
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4 (resized).png
    web98 (resized).jpg
    Why was that, do you think (resized).jpg
    1ca9b03c4ab28c0a6560696026a220a5--inca-mexico-city (resized).jpg
    IMG_3419 (resized).JPG
    il_340x270.876257742_1lu5 (resized).jpg
    leonard2 (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    alien jerky (resized).JPG
    IMG_2531 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2389 (resized).JPG
    mind blown.gif
    alien guy 2 (resized).jpg
    alien guy (resized).jpg
    IMG_0400 (resized).JPG

There are 145 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 1 year ago

Am I the only one that still reads the newspaper around here? Nowledge is power people.

image (resized).jpeg

#103 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

O qua tanzin wan!
    Targsitians are obviously reptilian.
    Qua ahnsa lagi wan!

But, do you have your symbol for when they arrive?

#104 1 year ago

There are parts of world governments that are so secretive, society will never know.
    Just because our current known science doesn't allow us to fathom what could be doesn't mean that it already doesn't exist. Traveling through dimensions is a part of science being taken very seriously. Multi universes and string theories are a real possibility, we just haven't figured it all out.
    There are too many unexplained UFO sightings to believe we are not already in communication with alien life....here on this planet. Area 51 is no joke.

#105 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I believe in alien scammers. Every time they come here and kidnap someone. They grab the dumbest person they can find.
    LTG : )

And yet I'm still here. Go figure.

#106 1 year ago

When I was a kid I was into all of it, Bigfoot, The Bermuda Triangle, Yeti, Loch Ness, UFO's, etc...
    It would be nice if an Ancient Loch Ness Bigfoot Alien Monsters stepped out of a UFO at Wrigley Field,
    but nowadays I don't believe any of it.

leonard2 (resized).png

#107 1 year ago

Anybody seen unacknowledged? On netflicks.

#108 1 year ago

A Small Talent for War.

#109 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I think mankind is something special. Life on other planets. I'm sure it's there just not like we think.

That's the fun part... special... until you start doing the maths. 100,000,000,000 stars in this galaxy alone. Billions upon billions of galaxies. It would be egotistical beyond reason to think we were special just because we are self aware and can contemplate life.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

What they have "seen" in info, is classified and can't share, but they all said, " it isn't nothing".

Belief in something doesn't make it true. If it did, a colorful pony would be delivering pizza and a beer to me right now. And she would be ... oh yeah, I'm going there with the pony in my mind. Who wants pizza!

#110 1 year ago

That Gimlin footage though....

#111 1 year ago

In the late 90s, there was an announcement that fossilized microbes were discovered on a martian meteorite that fell to earth. As far as I was aware, it was contested and was the topic of debate for years after in the scientific community.

But, something like that would still count as alien life. Not the kind of alien life everyone fantasizes about, but still something not of this earth.

Maybe now that Mars has been the focus of some of our exploration efforts, something might turn up. There is a Mars lander scheduled in 2018 to conduct geological studies of mars, and another rover scheduled for 2020.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mars/missions/index-future.html

SpaceX is also working on their own exploratory Mars missions, but so far I haven't heard of anything that was nailed down quite yet.

#112 1 year ago

Nuff said!

il_340x270.876257742_1lu5 (resized).jpg

#113 1 year ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

That Gimlin footage though....

jump to the 1:54 mark

#114 1 year ago

Sorry Dave, I respect for you to believe as you wish. However, I'll choose to respect a 3 star General, and a 40 year Plasma physicist and what they have been privileged to see.
    Sure, that info can be fake from the government, but some info was given to help with the creation of fission reactors.
    Can't imagine faking superior advanced knowledge.

If you want fake, Google John titor, sadly my family is involved...
    But people believe.
    So I'm with you in agreement, on the 90 plus percent as fake.

#115 1 year ago

Eeep op ork aahh ahhh

#116 1 year ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Sorry Dave, I respect for you to believe as you wish. However, I'll choose to respect a 3 star General, and a 40 year Plasma physicist and what they have been privileged to see.
    Sure, that info can be fake from the government, but some info was given to help with the creation of fission reactors.
    Can't imagine faking superior advanced knowledge.
    If you want fake, Google John titor, sadly my family is involved...
    But people believe.
    So I'm with you in agreement, on the 90 plus percent as fake.

No worries Art. I respect your right to believe what you want as well. I admit that I tend to lean towards the skeptical side. That way when someone mentions time travel like "John" did I comfort myself with with the invariance of times arrow. Because violating the second law of thermodynamics requires more energy than is contained in the universe, I tend to doubt it's possible. But if I'm wrong about that, we would cease to exist in an instant, because someone would go back in time and F up the whole mess... including for the aliens

#117 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmaniac:

Eeep op ork aahh ahhh

Means I love you.

IMG_3419 (resized).JPG

#118 1 year ago

So who here has actually seen or talked to an alien? How many of your friends have? Show me a photo that you or your family or friends have PERSONALLY taken of an alien? Tell me a personal alien story that is not an urban legend.

(Start the countdown to O-din posting a photo of a Mexican that he took.)

#119 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

But, do you have your symbol for when they arrive?

I do! It's framed and hanging on my wall. My friend got it for me for my birthday a while back...one of the coolest gifts I've ever received!

#120 1 year ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

(Start the countdown to O-din posting a photo of a Mexican that he took.)

Will a Mayan do?

1ca9b03c4ab28c0a6560696026a220a5--inca-mexico-city (resized).jpg

#121 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinmaniac:

Eeep op ork aahh ahhh

ooo eee ooo ahh ahh ting tang walla walla bing bang

#123 1 year ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

ooo eee ooo ahh ahh ting tang walla walla bing bang

Witch Doctor song lyrics in an alien discussion?

#124 1 year ago

The question doesn't go away.

I put my money on the human race.

In my version of War of the Worlds, the martians get beat and destroyed by the humans, mercilessly. I would hope for optimism, but prepare for war.

Why was that, do you think (resized).jpg

#125 1 year ago

I don't think we would stand a chance.

#126 1 year ago

I've seen a lot of UFO footage growing up (long before computers were really capable of faking footage). Of course anything today is easily scrutinized. In this video it's hard to tell what's real or fake, but I do know the footage in mexico showing "UFO's" closeup has been proven fake:

One thing that seems consistent in every video I've ever watched, the UFO always tends to hover, then suddenly it accelerates out of view at impossible speeds (and without any noise or any sort of flame). Most speculate that their advanced technology has figured out how to create a true fusion reactor which could provide nearly limitless energy release. Still doesn't explain how the passengers inside can survive that acceleration without passing out.

#127 1 year ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Still doesn't explain how the passengers inside can survive that acceleration without passing out.

Drones don't pass out.

LTG : )

#128 1 year ago

There is a good chance that Aliens do exist and if they ever make it here, it won't be good for us.

#129 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Drones don't pass out.

The typical military drone is like a small jetplane (not like the 4 prop drones you see hobbyists fly). They top out at 300mph because they are built for long range and hovering for surveillance, not to put on a show.

Could some of these be experimental aircraft? maybe, but then why wouldn't they be testing over military zones like area 51 (where there is a 25 square mile restricted airspace)? Sightings are over nearly every country.
    The fastest known aircraft is the NASA X-43 which tops out at 7,000mph, but it also puts out a giant jetstream behind it (for 10 seconds, then glides and doesn't start back up). Never have I seen an aircraft shoot straight up at the speed I've seen in videos.

#130 1 year ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Never have I seen an aircraft shoot straight up at the speed I've seen in videos.

That's because the videos are fake.

#131 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

That's because the videos are fake.

The aliens are searching for signs of intelligent life. They'd never go to Canada.

#132 1 year ago

Even if those 2 Mexico footage crafts where there are two. If those are man made they are pretty impressive.

If they are just cgi who cares. But real even man made ripping through the sky!

#133 1 year ago

Life outside our own most likely exists or exited, probably in abundance. Time tho is crazy vast. Where we are now and how far we have come is very small blip in time. Other life far away could have burned out long ago or hasn't come to where we are yet. Plus the distance is so far from places similar to ours.

Perhaps life started from a seed coming from outer space. A distance spore of life from a destroyed planted eons ago landing on planet and started up everything,

Human future probably involves integrating with machines/ai/computers to colonize into space. its fun to think about =D

web98 (resized).jpg

#134 1 year ago

So much stuff out there that science can't explain..I believe that there's gotta be other types of life outside our lil planet that we live on..aliens?! I'd say yes..there's gotta be a reason why Area 51 is 1 of the most heavily guarded places on earth..think about it..there is no way the govt would say/give or expose the truth..they never have..people would freak out, and then question religion and our existence...

#135 1 year ago

Dang oldpinguy, I had never heard of John Titor. Weird stuff.

#136 1 year ago

Sorry that we smuggly laugh at the believers....I believe somewhere there were 1.2 million followers/believers from some measureing.

I think Aliens are just waiting for their namesake pinball to be shipped...

#137 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

The aliens are searching for signs of intelligent life. They'd never go to Canada.

Yeah I know, America is where the real intelligent humans live

4 (resized).png

#138 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah I know, America is where the real intelligent humans live

Updated list: 2nd wall needed.

Also, stay the hell out of New Hampshire.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4894830/Ufologist-claims-aunt-uncle-abducted-aliens-US.html

#139 1 year ago

I find it hard to believe that we are the only form of intelligence out there (excluding NK dictators and "fire and fury folks"). Mathematically speaking with 10 billion galaxies comprised of 100 billion + stars, people that think we are the only ones out there would fail math class. So do I believe in Aliens....absolutely, maybe not the small green ones flying in saucers, but are their other forms of life out there...it would be highly unlikely that we are alone in the universe.

#140 1 year ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Also, stay the hell out of New Hampshire.

Damn it, that will be a tough one, I mean with Florida and Hawaii, New York and California the biggest destination hot spot for us Canadians is glorious New Hampshire. I'll try to stay away.

#141 1 year ago

We're just ingredients in a Kanamit cookbook

#142 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Damn it, that will be a tough one, I mean with Florida and Hawaii, New York and California the biggest destination hot spot for us Canadians is glorious New Hampshire. I'll try to stay away.

They only thing I know about New Hampshire is they have a really big liquor store.

#143 1 year ago

^dont forget Loudon..I can't be the only Canadian redneck here that likes/follows nascar...

1 month later
    #144 1 year ago

Wait til the government throws down a large scale wave of holograms of the ufos landing. Lol

#145 1 year ago

Yes, aliens are real, can't prove it to you,(not my job to prove it). But trust me
    We are not alone. ..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.00
    Playfield - Other
    Hdmike mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 84.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 35.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 95.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 145 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside