Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Twister Sigma 1.JPG
Twister Sigma 2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolowizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

I own a TFTC by data east , great game , lots of cool shots and animations , shaker motor and lights are awesome . I just picked up an Independence day , and its also great , ruleset not so deep , however great ramps , lights , sounds and flow .. I also have an Apollo 13 , super cool game , great orbits , lights show is great , shots are tight and very challenging , the callouts are great, the shaker at the multiball launch sequence is amazing , especially since I have an additional subwoofer and overhead speakers custom built ( surround sound ) So yeah ! they make some great games...special shoutout to segas Mary Shelley Frankenstein as well

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolowizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-sega-pinballs-any-good?tu=wolowizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.