Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Diospinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171115_221306 (resized).jpg
    2017-12-13_11-25-38 (resized).jpg
    20180806_101253 (resized).jpg
    IMAG0575_1 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Okay, I know this doesn't quite fit the sub-forum but it was the best I could find. Anyway, I'll get to the point.
    I have a ten week old puppy. I am considering the renting (not buying-I don't have the cash) a pinball machine. Is my puppy a problem?
    He sleeps in the mudroom and is either outside or there. As it is the only level place in my house that would be where I would put it. Can I keep him inside or do I have to leave him outside?
    Please help!

#2 3 years ago

puppies should be turned into glue to make kittens.

#3 3 years ago

Renting a pinball machine is a thing?!?

#5 3 years ago

I doubt he will do anything to a metal leg. However, the coils going off may spook him

#6 3 years ago

The leg levelers can be adjusted quite a bit so typically the room wouldn't need to be level or near it. My house is old and very uneven and it was never a problem after being set up so maybe there's another possible location. That said a puppy might piss on the legs, chew the cord, start multi player games and walk away. Definitely don't get bad cats.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from snowy_owl:

Okay, I know this doesn't quite fit the sub-forum but it was the best I could find. Anyway, I'll get to the point.
    I have a ten week old puppy. I am considering the renting (not buying-I don't have the cash) a pinball machine. Is my puppy a problem?
    He sleeps in the mudroom and is either outside or there. As it is the only level place in my house that would be where I would put it. Can I keep him inside or do I have to leave him outside?
    Please help!

I kinda think you should prioritize the health and well-being of your puppy over a game. That said, if the dog is in the same room as the pin and he doesn’t like how loud it is, then he will leave. Just make sure you turn it off and he’ll go to sleep fine

#8 3 years ago

When we got our puppy 5 years ago I started spending less time focused on my games and more on him. A lot more outdoor time playing and walks with him. Then we got another puppy. I still spend less time working on games and playing them but I’m not complaining about it.

#9 3 years ago

If one asked (dog, pinball, problems) there is a bigger issue.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

When it comes down to it I'd rather have dogs around my pins all day rather than cats. They are always perched on them. I had to buy pinskin covers for all my pins.

#11 3 years ago

Who gets a dog and makes it sleep in the mudroom? Lawlor sleeps wherever he feels like sleeping.

IMAG0575_1 (resized).jpg
    #12 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Men don't own kittens/cats, lonely women do.

#13 3 years ago

Walker helps out with my project... Nah, he's useless

20180806_101253 (resized).jpg
    #14 3 years ago

I’d like to rent a puppy.

#15 3 years ago

You'll be fine
    2017-12-13_11-25-38 (resized).jpg
    20171115_221306 (resized).jpg

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spinape:

Walker helps out with my project... Nah, he's useless
    [quoted image]

So mean man.
    Your dog is like... That's what I get for keeping you company, and helping to lower your blood pressure...
    So mean and cruel man.
    And may I ask. Whats the project pin???

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

So mean man.
    Your dog is like... That's what I get for keeping you company, and helping to lower your blood pressure...
    So mean and cruel man.
    And may I ask. Whats the project pin???

Haha. He's a good boy

Home brew - Fallout. Started a thread on it yesterday.. Not sure how to link a thread

#18 3 years ago

My dogs hang out in the pinball room all the time.
    They just basically lay around in there.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spinape:

Haha. He's a good boy
    Home brew - Fallout. Started a thread on it yesterday.. Not sure how to link a thread

Oh yeah... I saw that... I like your layout. 3 ramps... Middle ramp might be tight... But, since its in the middle it might be in a sweet spot for the flippers, and also if its not crowded or obstructed, then it could work really nice.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside