Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Medisinyl
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CDBDE526-196C-4032-91B3-9A56A2966636 (resized).png
    01E31735-0012-4E48-9A8F-D492BF984F44 (resized).png
    91E7C1E9-03C5-41BC-9DB3-9CB0ABFE4AC3 (resized).jpeg
    ac02f37134b7e4e55b1746198d519f16 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.40.46 AM (resized).png
    LIGHTSWWITCH.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

After looking through their products, it seems that the pricing isn’t that outrageous. There’s quite a bit of engineering in their products so why is $600 for their top of the line product “overpriced”, compared to other mods that are just 3D printed and painted plastic objects which sell for more?
    I mean, you get RGB LED strips in a what seems clean attachment system, electrical integration with the pinball machine and application control on a cell phone. That looks fairly decent from a bang/buck perspective. DIYing that on the same level (!!!) won’t be cheap either and take many hours.

$600 is nuts. I bought a set a while back to see what the rave was about and let me tell you it was NOT a clean attachment.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-pinstadiums-next?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.