7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I live in a second floor two bedroom unit and over the years 6 pinballs have been collected but soon i will be moving and wanted to know are system 11 and WPC (BOP and Roadshow) pinballs easy to take apart like Banzai Run was not many cables had to be pulled out to get the head board off it was quiet easy and light to move with just 2 people, just that the other pinball were difficult to get upstairs in the first place with a sack truck trolley in one piece and bloody roadshow weighs a ton and would be easier seperated

#2 7 years ago

There are a couple of connectors that are keyed the same, which can be mixed up, so watch out for those. Taking before you disconnect everything photos from several different angles and close enough to see the wire colors can be helpful.

I would plan on about 1-2 hours to dismantle and move each game.

Games with more parts in the playfield tend to be heavier. BOP is somewhat heavy.

Considering there are that many games to move, I would suggest looking into a moving company just to handle the games and possibly any large furnature.

Fold, wrap, and take off the legs on your games so they are ready to move and let the moving guys take it from there.

Do your research on moving companies, though. Some are good, some aren't.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-other-system-11-pinballs-easy-to-disasemble-as-banzai-run and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.