(Topic ID: 256896)

Are OEM Bad Girls Translites still available?

By Oldschool77

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pincity
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01148 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pincity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Oldschool77:

PBR is very reasonable.....good luck. I was able to nab a NOS for both my Genesis and Hollywood heat from them....but that was about 8 years ago. I since sold those games and then bought another of each about a year ago......they needed translites too however PBR no longer had any of either. Try emailing them anyways though, you never know what they may of dug up since then!

Does it happen often that PBR uncovers stock they didn’t have before/didn’t know they had? (Serious question)

If so, may need to reach back out. About a year ago I was looking for a Monte Carlo translite and there were none to be had

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Oldschool77:

No clue, i'm just speculating. Sorry. Wouldn't hurt to reach out though! If you don't mind shelling out the cash try Mayfair maybe. NO ONE seems to have a bad girls translite, and from the pic Mayfair sent me they appear to have a whole drawer full of them.
    [quoted image]

No problem - it's a good point, plus it never hurts to ask! I'll have to check to see if Mayfair has any.

To my knowledge, Steve isn't reproducing these, so it makes me wonder what's going to happen when the supply of these NOS translites dries up. But then again, some people hate the 80B translites, so maybe that's what they're hoping for!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pincity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-oem-bad-girls-translites-still-available?tu=pincity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.