(Topic ID: 214875)

Are music CD's dead?

By Mr68

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy (resized).png
    michael-jackson-evidence-photos-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-20 (resized).jpg
    69A5E2A2-F5DE-4437-A851-74102D87518A (resized).jpeg
    5FE9AD5D-C441-42BD-B6CF-6AF57EC5B7FC (resized).jpeg
    zzzz8 track (2) (resized).png
    zzzzzzzzz CList (resized).png
    Janacek_gramo_gypsies (resized).jpg
    zzzzzz5896848410_bb437c0467_b (resized).jpg
    tumblr_p65ykiv20r1v5i3nmo1_540.gif
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    MI0003416187 (resized).jpg
    mahhhxresdefault (resized).jpg
    1524098189183908704368 (resized).jpg
    9A9A9F9C-E57E-45AF-BE12-BFA6A4ACE260 (resized).png
    download (2) (resized).jpg
    UltimatePrequelleOffering_1024x1024 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superbee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cycloneman:

todays music is horrible and the sad part is todays singers are getting paid record amounts of money for songs that are no where near as good as the older singers-groups-songs

Im an older guy (50) so i guess not that old but old enough lol and i would disagree. Two examples...

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg

MI0003416187 (resized).jpgMI0003416187 (resized).jpg

#193 5 years ago

I still have about a 150 cds and i dont think i will ever get rid of them. I also still have most of my old cassette tapes. About 15 years ago i sold all my original albums (about 400 of them). Everything from original Floyd, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Stones etc, to lots of original 80s metal albums for about 800 bucks ! I had no idea that vinyl was going to make a comeback !! Im soo pissed about that one !

#204 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

#1 worst Van Halen AND worst Sammy Hagar song, a career milestone for both of them. Lamer than 2 retarded kids fighting under a blanket.

#205 5 years ago

This would be one of my favorite Van Hagar songs. I play in a band and this is the only Van Hagar song we like playing. Black and Blue....

#208 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You got to put in the card that makes the bridge pickup into a single coil for that one.

Or just get a strat with a 5 way switch. Im in the process of changing out my 2012 American strat fat 50s over to hot rails in the bridge and cool rails in the middle and neck positions. I want this bitch to scram ! lol I have a really cool 1983 Japanese strat for some single coil love when i need it !

#209 5 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I like Another Brick in the Wall because I know how to play it. I pull out that black American strat for that one so I can, you know, pretend to be DG. I still am a faker though with that same stupid white pick guard, need to change that...

Gilmour is to me the essence of what a great guitar player should be !!!

#247 5 years ago

Detroit Rock City was only good on the Alive album with Chris doing the drum solo. That was good shit. Beth needs to die a slow painful death !!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superbee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-music-cds-dead?tu=superbee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.