(Topic ID: 270041)

are locked balls on TSPP supposed to empty between games?

By paladin-ng

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GoodOmens
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi does anyone know if the "Captured balls" (going towards the multi ball) on the Simpons Pinball Party are supposed to clear after each game?
Mine currently does not, so if game 1, locks one ball, and game 2 locks another ball, the next game played that locks the third will get the multi ball for just locking 1 ball. These seems pretty unfair if your playing for score against someone and they come into a game with balls already locked in.

Just wondering if that's a setting that can be changed or just the way the game was made.

#2 1 year ago

From my understanding that is how it works, locks carry over from game to game.

#3 1 year ago

You have the choice actually.

You can either have the game carry over the locks from game to game. Or disable this so each game starts again.

#4 1 year ago

Try under Settings > Feature Adjustment > #29... or at least that’s my memory.

#5 1 year ago

There's an option in the settings. I make mine clear out on game over. Locked balls from previous games always seemed weird. Not sure who wants that.

3 weeks later
#6 1 year ago

Also I noticed that sometimes I would get couch multiball with only 2 ball captured. Anyone know why that is?

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

Also I noticed that sometimes I would get couch multiball with only 2 ball captured. Anyone know why that is?

Shooting the garage can award locks - you sure it's not from that?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
9,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 39.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!