(Topic ID: 114973)

Are Johnny Mnemonic plastics impossible to find?

By Collin

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Nycon
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I was just looking, and it seems like even on eBay there isn't much out there.

#2 9 years ago

I owned one for almost a year and would check periodically and yes they are pretty impossible to find.

#3 9 years ago

Impossible - pretty much yes. Thought I read that PPS going to start doing them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-jm-jy-nbafb-cp-dh-playfield-plastic-sets-oem

#4 9 years ago

It would be awesome if they redid them.

#5 9 years ago

Something else that seems impossible to find is the game's translite!!!!

Been looking for one of those for a year with no luck..........I'd even settle for an alternate, but no luck there either...........I wonder if Aurich would be up to the task.......................

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Jojo1111:

I wonder if Aurich would be up to the task

Now that would be nice.

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

I wish i could find a translite also

but yeah Plastics are hard to come buy

#8 9 years ago

There was a thread a week or two ago about the plastics. Someone was asking for scans so he could DIY. Maybe ping him.

A couple years ago some translites came up FS from John Youssi, so ya may find someone that's holding. Put up a WTB.

2 weeks later
#9 9 years ago

Send you a PM

#10 9 years ago

I am trying to get new plastics made for my JM. I'll be meeting up with someone who can offer direct-to-plastic printing, I can cut parts myself as I do own a laser cutter. As I am a bit busy right now this whoe endeavour might take another month, but as soon as I get something presentable done I will post it in the JM owners thread and here as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-johnny-mnemonic-plastics-impossible-to-find and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.