Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pmWolf
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

funny-sign-beaver-lick-trading-post (resized).jpg
    20190118_020036 (resized).png

This topic is closed.

#1 5 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 5 years ago

You need to talk to @kingkaos. He owns a gun store and is big into arcade and pinball. Gun sales are probably not usually done directly through pinside, but you can use this site to make connections and find a trade partner.

#3 5 years ago

How can you buy a gun and not shoot it?! It's like buying a nib and never putting balls in.

#4 5 years ago

Thanks Coz

#5 5 years ago

Nice looking Ruger! Not sure... do I need any more guns or pinball machines? lol

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from canea:

Nice looking Ruger! Not sure... do I need any more guns or pinball machines? lol

What do you mean do you need 1 or the other? Hell you need both!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

What do you mean do you need 1 or the other? Hell you need both!

So "This house protected by Stern & Williams" doesn't work???

#8 5 years ago

Not to derail your ad or anything but if you paid $2000 for that ar15 I hope the scope is worth $1500 because I've built a couple of those with better stocks and all the mods minus that scope (I use a $40 red/green dot) for under $450 each. Granted I watched for sales on different parts and had to put them together myself but they are very accurate at 100yrds and run through ammo flawlessly.

#9 5 years ago

Seeing that im guessing you're not a felon, you're an American and therefore a legal and lawful gun owner and all your doing is offering a trade for a pinball or maybe someone buys them outright, it shouldn't matter, those are guns not illegal drugs, and albeit some people of a particular political ilk may not understand or like guns, you have the right to do it. If pinside had a problem with what is a legal and lawful act, then I'd say they were a site more concerned with politics and not the law and what's right. As a private gun owner is your right to sell or trade your guns. Stand up for them.

#10 5 years ago

If folks want to talk and deal with firearms, I would prefer that they go to a site that is focused on that.
    Let's keep the focus on the games. If this place is going to devolve into a free-for-all trading post, count me out.

#11 5 years ago

Guns don't kill people, people who trade pins for guns kill people, ibtl!

20190118_020036 (resized).png20190118_020036 (resized).png
    #12 5 years ago
    Quoted from bkaelin:

If folks want to talk and deal with firearms, I would prefer that they go to a site that is focused on that.
    Let's keep the focus on the games. If this place is going to devolve into a free-for-all trading post, count me out.

I agree, I don't care much for posts dealing with arcade gun games, let alone actual firearms. Focus on the pinball, or at least keep non-pinball discussions to OT threads.

#13 5 years ago

Ask Robin to create a separate section for gun sales. That way those opposed can avoid it.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from leonml:

Seeing that im guessing you're not a felon, you're an American and therefore a legal and lawful gun owner and all your doing is offering a trade for a pinball or maybe someone buys them outright, it shouldn't matter, those are guns not illegal drugs, and albeit some people of a particular political ilk may not understand or like guns, you have the right to do it. If pinside had a problem with what is a legal and lawful act, then I'd say they were a site more concerned with politics and not the law and what's right. As a private gun owner is your right to sell or trade your guns. Stand up for them.

Anyone wanna trade a game for weed?

It’s legal

I don’t know it it’s the right thing for pinside, but we should accommodate it cuz it’s legal.

In before the lock

#15 5 years ago

As far as I see it you should be in the clear sending a PM offering a trade for guns but you should probably ask before listing an ad.

#16 5 years ago

just does not seem to fit on a pinball forum for all ages, much like Pinside was scrubbed of boobs a few years ago I dont think it belongs on what Robin has said is a family friendly push for the site.

I will say it is pretty odd to be wanting to trade weapons used for killing to get pinball machines for playing.

I suggest you go to a Weaponside or Gunside to sell your guns and then just buy the pins you want.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from bkaelin:

devolve into a free-for-all trading post

"Hookahs and pipe collection for trade"
    "Trade lawnmower for project pin"
    "I have crabs, selling my crabs for more pin space"
    "I make homemade hand axes, interested in trading for old backglasses?"

funny-sign-beaver-lick-trading-post (resized).jpgfunny-sign-beaver-lick-trading-post (resized).jpg
    #18 5 years ago

Nope, sorry. Can't make those types of trades on Pinside.

Sorry for the inconvenience. For those kinds of trades, Craigslist may be your best bet.

With this answered, the thread is now locked.

Thanks!
    Pete

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-gun-trades-ok-here?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.