Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by dmarston
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 months ago

I used to have nothing but EM pins. But now I have not owned one for about 10 years.
    I have the chance to buy some. And was wondering if there is still a market. I would probably end up selling in a year. I know the value is not high... just wondered if people are still buying?

#2 5 months ago

I would say so. What era EMs did you collect?

#3 5 months ago

EMs sell....but who's buying?!

#4 5 months ago
    Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

I would say so. What era EMs did you collect?

70's games are what I'm looking at.

#5 5 months ago
    Quoted from mtbpinball:

I used to have nothing but EM pins. But now I have not owned one for about 10 years.
    I have the chance to buy some. And was wondering if there is still a market. I would probably end up selling in a year. I know the value is not high... just wondered if people are still buying?

Yes, I am!! Let me know.

#6 5 months ago

Seems hit or miss for me. Desired titles always seem to have a healthy market, but anything that’s not a Gottlieb wedgehead or a Bally seem to sit around for a while.

#7 5 months ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Seems hit or miss for me. Desired titles always seem to have a healthy market, but anything that’s not a Gottlieb wedgehead or a Bally seem to sit around for a while.

Agreed. Top Gottlieb titles like C37, Eldorado, Atlantis etc will have a market. The 2-4 player games aren't moving much in price. I picked up a cheap Hot Shot 4 player game with a decent PF, but since it's not a keeper, It isn't worth the investment in a new BG.

#8 5 months ago

Sold a 1968 Royal Guard for $1,100 last month.

#9 5 months ago

Well down here in Gatorland they seem to sell just fine. Especially against 7500$ Terminator 2s.

#10 5 months ago

Here in SoCal I would say the average working EM sells for anywhere from $700 to $1200 depending on condition. They sometimes sit for a bit. The sought-after titles (like Gottlieb wedge-heads) sell for more obviously

#11 5 months ago

In Canada they definitely sit around, and haven't really gone up much in price in the past few years, outside of a few exceptions.

#12 5 months ago

Sell here all time here depending on price....that is not stupid ass Pinside prices

#13 5 months ago

Sold my space mission for $1,000 which was the best offer I had. I had two am keeping 1. Not a lot of good Williams EMs but there are a few

#14 5 months ago

For more commentary, see this recent thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohhhhhhhhh-them-em-prices-banjo-strum-what-does-it-mean

Pintastic New England has always been a good showplace and marketplace for EM games, and is likely to be even better this year. You could "buy some" and plan to sell the ones you don't want to keep at Pintastic.
    .................David Marston

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside