(Topic ID: 223247)

Are early production Fireball EMs worth more?

By embryonjohn

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9220 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joydivision.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

I was involved in operating back then, so I've followed the history of the game from its beginning. I've never heard of anyone offering to pay extra for a black spinner, even though that is what you see on the flyer. Maybe the availability of black spinners from Twin Win is a factor.

I have a complete black spinner ass. from a twin win - I bought it to install in my Fireball as I think the black spinner looks better, or at least different.. I like having both though as the orange is original.

Every Fireball I have seen for sale with a black spinner had a corresponding low production number consistent with a genuine early production game. Prices seem about the same more or less but the early games with black spinners seem to sell straight away.
    IMG_9220 (resized).JPGIMG_9220 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joydivision.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-early-production-fireball-ems-worth-more?tu=joydivision and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.