Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by krivoap
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are color dots always better?”

• Color is better - replace it! 74 votes
      72%
    • Depends on the game 25 votes
      24%
    • Keep it like it was built - original dots all the way! 4 votes
      4%

(103 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0500 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from Luppin:

I just saw the new BSD color DMD. For me, BSD is cool becuase of that misty, dark, edgy vibes. The monochrome reminds me b&w, it adds to that dreamy feeling and gothic atmospheres. The new color DMD makes it look like more childish and immature. Or anyway it turns the theme into something more shallow. I have the same feeling for other titles. IMHO.

I just put an LED ColorDMD in my BSD. Even with just sigma red it looks better than the original red filter. If I take my BSD to Louisville I might leave it on red for awhile to see if anyone notices and then switch it over to full color.

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

What do you guys do with your old ones? Is there a market for these used dmd's or you just throw them away?

I don't know about everyone else but I never throw anything away.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-color-dots-always-better?tu=dmbjunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.