(Topic ID: 97910)

Are Cliffy protectors still being made??

By kayakkingoz

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by freezie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

As title says, are these still being manufactured. Seems any that I want, on parts websites, are sold out & still many months later remain sold out

#2 9 years ago

Yes they are. Are you talking overseas vendors or just in your country?

#4 9 years ago

Try ordering straight from cliffy. I had to do that for my Haunted House, and he responds right away.

#5 9 years ago

Yes email Cliff direct I did and my Star Trek protectors just arrived in Australia

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

Yes they are. Are you talking overseas vendors or just in your country?

Yes was talking about US suppliers

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from kayakkingoz:

As title says, are these still being manufactured. Seems any that I want, on parts websites, are sold out & still many months later remain sold out

I'm going to have to go direct as well. The ones I am looking for are always sold out on every site.

#8 9 years ago

Cliff is definitely the person to contact. I have purchased for my Doctor Who and AC/DC and am a very happy customer

#9 9 years ago

Just got my universal slot protectors in the mail directly from Cliffy - always fast and friendly, thanks Cliff!

#10 9 years ago

Yes they are. Placed an order early Sat morning and it was delivered today!

#11 9 years ago

Remember that cliffy's protectors is a one-man show, and takes time to make all those protectors! That being said, I always order from the man himself. It gives me an excuse to head back to the Bay Area for a bit

#13 9 years ago

Once I retire from the career job the goal is to have all distribs stocked all the time. Because everyone knows retirees have oodles of free time.... I hope

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

Dave- I already emailed you.

Now THAT's service!

#15 9 years ago

Cliff is great, but I'm sure "cliffy's" aren't his only business so you might have to give him a little while to get back to you. I just ordered from him today and his response time was super quick, but I usually plan orders from him a few days before I need them.

Quoted from Cliffy:

Once I retire from the career job the goal is to have all distribs stocked all the time. Because everyone knows retirees have oodles of free time.... I hope

@Cliff - you are not allowed to retire until all pinball machines have died and have been taken to the land fill

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

Dave- I already emailed you.

I contacted Cliff direct as some of you suggested. Already he has got back to me re the bits & pieces that I wanted. Cheers . Dave

#17 9 years ago

Yep - Cliffy is the man! Order from his site direct.

#18 9 years ago

Cliffy is a good guy deal with confidence.

#19 9 years ago

I got my STLE ones of Cliff awhile ago and it's very easy to order. He will send you a Paypal request and you are off and running.
    You just need to find the time to put them in.... Mine are still sitting in the envelope on top of the machine.

#20 9 years ago

I placed an order at BAA almost 2 months ago for a AFM rear SOL protector and a bunch of other stuff, it showed the protector was in stock, but it wasn't. They are still waiting on the backorder to ship me the part at tis point.

#21 9 years ago

Got my BSD protectors right from cliffy in a few days, great company!!

#22 9 years ago

Cliff is awesome ! The mail service , not so much ( cliff will get that one )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-cliffy-protectors-still-being-made and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.