(Topic ID: 276764)

Are Classic Arcades translites good quality?

By sandro

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
07D4D1E0-C1FB-4D99-B93F-FF76F0BD1BF8 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200906-191442_Chrome (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
0d639bc8504f850dbb9c0b371084b448cb7b69ed (resized).jpg
9BA61006-A8ED-4991-89C8-294B6B04AA31 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

And if they do go out of biz, don’t come here bitching you can’t find a certain slingshot plastic or FREE BALL decal. (Not that you personally are bitching)
I guess as I get older I try to practice gratefulness over complaining. But I get it.

The best thing that could happen is for them to close shop and PPS let other people make parts. So many quality parts producers got pushed out when they monopolized the Williams/Bally license. Then they just settled for so-so products. Just look at the playfield aprons. There was someone else making really good silk screened aprons but was forced to close because PPS would only let CA have the license. Now look at CA apron. JUNK!!
I just don't get it. They have the experience to fix there problems. They just won't take the time to do it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#20 3 years ago
Quoted from sandro:

Ok, Thanks for the feedback, I’m going to avoid CA. Hopefully, someone else will reproduce the translites (eventually).

Check with European suppliers. They are out there.

#21 3 years ago

You don't have to look any farther then this. For gods sake move the %*&$^$ P over. Just go into software reconfigure the spacing. Done! I own 20 classic Bally pins. Not a single one has the P this close to the I. There should be an even space between the farthest curve on the P and the I. Exact same space as is between the I and the N. Yes I still have to buy some parts from them. And yes I do bash them only because I want to see them make better parts. Better parts = more money out of my pocket into theirs.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-classic-arcades-translites-good-quality?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.