(Topic ID: 271966)

Are All Pinsiders Over 35 and Married? Hell No!

By Origin

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you want to post acne pictures?”

• Yes 5 votes
      10%
    • No 24 votes
      49%
    • I like trains 20 votes
      41%

(49 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Origin:

Hi everyone,
    So today, I found a peculiarity in the user demographics of Pinside. Most of this is found in the forum BTW.
    I noticed that a lot of Pinsiders mention their husbands/wives or kids in their posts, and they also mention that they do a lot of things not generally associated with the younger guys here.
    Many of these people are in their 40s or 50s, but some are not. I will turn 23 in August, for instance.
    Here comes the fun part:
    I am calling ALL PINSIDERS who match with these rules:
    -Born between 1993 and 1999, including both dates.
    -Single or living with partner, NOT married.
    -C̵a̷n̷ ̸s̵h̸o̴w̴ ̸m̵e̶ ̴p̵i̴c̴t̴u̷r̷e̸s̸ ̵o̷f̶ ̴t̵h̸e̴i̸r̴ ̸a̷c̸n̴e̵. (JOKE)
    I hope to see some 90s kids having fun!
    -OriginPB

1998 here! Single as hell - and like it that way! Also no acne - at least not under the foundation!

EMs are honestly becoming my favorite making me even more of a minority; they’re way more affordable, easier to maintain, are super fun and have that “one more game,” feel.

Disclaimer: I do feel about 35 however, my athletic injuries have added up in a major way.

My collection isn’t super impressive at this time - but that’ll change again soon. I’ve been keeping some control as I’m doing a big move next year.

90’s kids - UNITE!

3 weeks later
    #36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Back when I was the OP’s age with 1 pin like him I was out getting laid not hanging out on a forum talking to old dudes lol.

You’ve been on pinside for 16 years? What was it like here 16 years ago?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-all-pinsiders-over-35-and-married-hell-no?tu=silverballsleuth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.