(Topic ID: 243587)

Are AFMr-LE's sold out?

By Pinball-Wiz

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have a friend that is not on Pinside that just got his tax return and he wants a NIB AFMr-LE.. and I want him to get one so I can play it.

Problem is, I was under the impression that Planetary Pinball was sold out so finding a NIB would require reaching out to the smaller distributors that may have a NIB left.

If anyone has a lead on a NIB AFM-LE at a non-inflated price, please PM me! The pinball Gods would very much appreciate it.

Also looking forward to PPS offering the big color screen for the MMr's, might actually get me to finally jump on an MMr.

#2 4 years ago

I just bought the last msrp priced AFMrLE from PPS yesterday. I called a month ago and got put as a backup for someone who had a deposit down but ended up backing out. PPS said there were a few people on the list behind me as well. There are still a few out there but they are listed at a $1000 markup.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Slog8484:

I just bought the last msrp priced AFMrLE from PPS yesterday. I called a month ago and got put as a backup for someone who had a deposit down but ended up backing out. PPS said there were a few people on the list behind me as well. There are still a few out there but they are listed at a $1000 markup.

Good to know. I don't see any need to pay $1K over for one with 1,000 LE's out there and I know he won't pay it.. and from what I've seen, they seem to come up for sale regularly. I know I've had the urge to buy a title that I've owned before (like AFM) and usually regret it since I've played the hell out of it before... Hence why I personally like the newly released titles. MM would be THE ONE I would consider doing the remake on though, it seemed to be the one that eluded my collection the most because of rarity and ridiculous pricing. I had no problem finding and owning an original AFM and MB.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Good to know. I don't see any need to pay $1K over for one with 1,000 LE's out there and I know he won't pay it.. and from what I've seen, they seem to come up for sale regularly. I know I've had the urge to buy a title that I've owned before (like AFM) and usually regret it since I've played the hell out of it before... Hence why I personally like the newly released titles. MM would be THE ONE I would consider doing the remake on though, it seemed to be the one that eluded my collection the most because of rarity and ridiculous pricing. I had no problem finding and owning an original AFM and MB.

Can you buy the AFMrLE topper separately?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Can you buy the AFMrLE topper separately?

No. I think CGC said something about possibly making a kit for the mini saucers, but the toppers are LE exclusive.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/are-afmr-le-s-sold-out- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.