4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Chitownpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lbnof.jpg
    babouspinner.jpg
    tumblr_lia7a9idi81qi7deco1_500.gif
    pindisp3.jpg
    arch3.jpg

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #50 4 years ago

I guess I like it as I like every season...lol

*edit* I haven't seen season 5 as it isn't on Netflix yet, so I guess I haven't seen it.

#51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I guess I like it as I like every season...lol
    *edit* I haven't seen season 5 as it isn't on Netflix yet, so I guess I haven't seen it.

Post up after you watch Vice... to me Pam was super annoying, Lana and Cheryl were just whiny and Archer's jokes were not the same :/

I kind of heard they did it to get away from the term "isis" and that they are going back to the spy theme.... The season on the island where Archer was a pirate king, was @#$@$#$ awesome.

#52 4 years ago

It's always nice to watch the beginnings of another huge pre-order new boutique debacle unfold.

4 months later
    #53 4 years ago

Tilts=GOD DAMNIT ARCHER!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU...me uh nothing your however TILTED THE DAMN GAME.

#54 4 years ago

I was thinking about an Archer machine a while back...

#55 4 years ago

"Just the tip" skill shot. I have a great idea for this.

#56 4 years ago

I would spend every single penny I had on an Archer pinball. Isn't that right, other Cornelius?

That's right, other Cornelius.

PS Archer Vice was awesome, damn the haters.

#57 4 years ago

Archer Vice was fun, but wore a little thin. Not as solid since they had to keep riding that same gimmick all season. Still enjoyed it!

#58 4 years ago

I never even made it through Archer Vice.... way too much of a gimmick. This pinball really could be awesome. So many perfect one liners and characters. Definitely would need to be adult themed though.

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorno:

I never even made it through Archer Vice.... way too much of a gimmick. This pinball really could be awesome. So many perfect one liners and characters. Definitely would need to be adult themed though.

Archer Vice was awesome. This theme is a winner for pinball.

#60 4 years ago

Dont forget, it would have to have Burt Friggin Reynolds..
    And unfortunately it would probably be too adult for any big company to make. Pins for the most part used to have a lot of cheeky fun, but not so much anymore. Whoa Nelly being the exception. Would make an awesome pin..

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

they had to keep riding that same gimmick all season

Seriously, are we not doing "phrasing" any more?

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

This theme is a winner for pinball.

Sadly I think that's not true. It would be a winner for a game, great art, concepts, quotes, etc, but not a winner for sales. Just too niche. I'd love to see it, and a group of hardcore fans would love to see it, but then everyone else would pass it up.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Sadly I think that's not true. It would be a winner for a game, great art, concepts, quotes, etc, but not a winner for sales. Just too niche. I'd love to see it, and a group of hardcore fans would love to see it, but then everyone else would pass it up.

How many need to be sold for Spooky to consider something like this?

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

How many need to be sold for Spooky to consider something like this?

150 AMH. Next game is 300. So I guess if you can make a few hundred happen ...

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

150 AMH. Next game is 300. So I guess if you can make a few hundred happen ...

Yeah, 2-3 hundred wouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think...if it's a great game it will sell regardless of theme too. Hell, I'm interested in KISS and I despise that theme!

#66 4 years ago

I love Archer...I would by that pin in a heart beat especially since the show is made here in Georgia! A pin based on that show would definitely have to have adult and non-adult setting options.

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from sk8ball:

And feature a rocket launcher
    » YouTube video

Ingenious....I really like that setup!

#68 4 years ago

It would have to have a Babou spinner!

babouspinner.jpg
    #69 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I dunno, Archer has been a pretty big crossover hit. I think it would do wonders for the pinball industry.

I'd buy the shit out of it. There's one sale! I'd even give a gill of my blood to get it.

#70 4 years ago

I think KME is dropping some hints...

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from sk8ball:

It would have to have a Babou spinner!

babouspinner.jpg

You have an ocelot?!

#72 4 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Archer: Pin idea #3768 that's better and more relevant than Jaws or Iron Maiden.
    It would make a great pin but if Family Guy was considered too adult???....

Hey. I like Archer too ya know...

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

You have an ocelot?!

On the way we gotta stop at a toy store and at least get him a stuffed animal. Something. It's like, Meowschwitz in there.

#74 4 years ago

He's corpuscular!

By the way, I think Bob's Burgers would also make a magnificent pinball theme. Or at the very least, an amazing Diner re-theme!

Let us all bow before the glory of man that is H. Jon Benjamin.... How the dude does pretty much the same exact voice for two shows and yet has such a different personality between the two! The guy is incredible! Short, but incredible.

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

How the dude does pretty much the same exact voice for two shows and yet has such a different personality between the two! The guy is incredible! Short, but incredible.

Don't forget Home Movies and Lucy, Daughter of the Devil. Same voice, completely different characters.

#76 4 years ago

Home Movies! Yes!!! I was thinking it might be too obscure to mention.

Haven't seen Lucy yet...

#77 4 years ago

I was really distracted when I first watched Archer by the Home Movies voice. But once I got into it he just became Archer for me.

#78 4 years ago

Vice season sucked, but the last season made up for it.

#79 4 years ago

Also, if anyone actually makes an Archer pinball machine?

lbnof.jpg
    #80 4 years ago

YYZ multiball, RUSH fans can rejoice.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

Vice season sucked, but the last season made up for it.

That's good to hear. I just wait for them to come on Netflix, so I haven't seen the latest.

11 months later
    #83 3 years ago

any more videos of this?

3 weeks later
    #84 3 years ago

So this..

And this.....

Are the same? I told yall there were two and everyone said no...this looks like two different Archer pins to me....?

#85 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So this..
    » YouTube video
    And this.....
    » YouTube video
    Are the same? I told yall there were two and everyone said no...this looks like two different Archer pins to me....?

a guy in Colorado is building an Archer pin as well, not sure how much of it is documented on the web. he was in our league last season and ive seen pics but cant remember if its the other one you are referencing but it does sound like him in that video.

#86 3 years ago

Both have really cool features between the two....exciting times. Wish they were Sealab2021

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,499.00
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 179.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 149.00
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 21.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    € 4.99
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 15.00
    $ 7.65
    Cabinet Parts
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside