2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mjg417
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1FFE0284-1F0E-4842-A807-477BD96E64D0 (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

I’ve been rewatching Archer for the severalth time and noticed a pin in the background of this scene. Pins in the background of cartoons lately have been hilarious little jokes, Bob’s Burgers had a ‘Manchester by the Sea’ themed pin in the arcade heist episode, which I find particularly ludicrous, and Solar Opposites had both ‘Boondock Saints’ and ‘Entourage’ themes in the toxic man-cave episode. But I really appreciated this one because it appeared for maybe two seconds and it took me several attempts to try and pause it just right, but the theme is the “movie” Disavowed that is a reference to a few seasons prior where a famous actress was also a Russian Sleeper agent.

Such a tiny little detail and the thought process behind it was absolutely brilliant. Gotta assume there are some pinheads somewhere in the creative mix on these shows.

Anyone else have any good ones to share?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago

My favorite is the family guy episode where stewie abducted the STTNG cast and spent the day with them. In the scene where they are at the bowling alley there is a pin there that doesn’t have any distinctive features but is clearly a STTNG pin based on the color scheme and patterns.

1FFE0284-1F0E-4842-A807-477BD96E64D0 (resized).png1FFE0284-1F0E-4842-A807-477BD96E64D0 (resized).png
    #3 2 years ago

Nice! Definitely a Star Trek pin!

#4 2 years ago

Grimm life collective new special on blueberry Hill in st Louis has a afm in the background

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/archer-pinball-easter-egg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.