(Topic ID: 71705)

ArcadeUpkeep.com Black Friday Sale is Back!

By ArcadeUpkeep

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello all!
www.arcadeupkeep.com will be having our Black Friday Sale again this year with backbox and under cabinet kits massively marked down! Our full backbox LED boards will be half off (that's down to only $40!) We have our under cabinet kits with remote control for Bally/Williams or Stern for only $55. And our bright under cabinet flasher kits for $50 or buy 3 get one free! That's 4 complete flasher kits for $150, dare you to put them all on one machine and blind the neighbors!

The sale starts Friday but you can check it out now.

http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/#/black-friday-sale-main/4557858012

Brandon

#2 10 years ago

Shameless bump since it was posted over night.

#3 10 years ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a backbox kit for my LOTR.

I don't have any existing mods on my backbox. Please can you tell me if the 'Retro Backbox Kit' contains everything I need to see the effect in your LOTR video?

Also what is the sale price on this item?

Thanks, Kris

#4 10 years ago

Believe the sale price for the backbox is $40 (instead of usually $80)

Any additional discount if I buy 5 or more of them?

#5 10 years ago

thewool: The retro backbox kit is all you'll need to make your machine flash like it does in the video on this page:

http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/#/bb-psk-lotr/4554263098

That kit isn't currently on sale but I could do 25% off on that one for you. The website price is still regular so we'll have to work out payment.

Brandon

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Believe the sale price for the backbox is $40 (instead of usually $80)

Any additional discount if I buy 5 or more of them?

At $40 I'm really to the point where I'm hoping you buy something else with it. But we might be able to work something out on it. I'll PM you in a bit.

#7 10 years ago

Do you make a full backbox board for a Lost In Space?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

thewool: The retro backbox kit is all you'll need to make your machine flash like it does in the video on this page:
That kit isn't currently on sale but I could do 25% off on that one for you. The website price is still regular so we'll have to work out payment.
Brandon

I would like to buy some flasher kits for a few of my games (the led add on ones) ACDC premium, TSPP and LOTR. If you can give me some kind of discount as well.....giddy up!

#9 10 years ago

I would like to check these out, especially the backbox kits, but I am soooo lost on your site! It says to search for your game, but no "search" box. Everything I see is not priced(well a couple) and is a long straight down list of "sold" and "added" stuff. Maybe it's cause I'm using my iPad but this is confusing really. Anyone have this or is it my iPad?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from kray37:

I would like to check these out, especially the backbox kits, but I am soooo lost on your site! It says to search for your game, but no "search" box. Everything I see is not priced(well a couple) and is a long straight down list of "sold" and "added" stuff. Maybe it's cause I'm using my iPad but this is confusing really. Anyone have this or is it my iPad?

I believe is site uses flash so it is better seen on a pc

#11 10 years ago

Yeah it is flash based for now so an Ipad might not work right, seems to be 50/50 for some reason.

kray37: If it doesn't work for you or you don't have something else to view it on let me know and I'll give you a call or email or something and you can let me know what you're looking for.

PINBELL: The backbox boards mount on the old fluorescent tube screw holes so if they're there and there's somewhere to get 12 volts it should work fine. I don't have one to try it on, it might work just fine as is.

TomGWI: We can work something out, it won't be as steep as the Black Friday discount though. I'll PM you in a bit with more details.

Thanks all!

#14 10 years ago

Just bought a backbox LED kit! PayPal had the wrong address since we moved though. Sent a follow up email with a correct address. Hoping you got that! Can't wait to get the kit!!!!

#15 10 years ago

Brandon

I would like to do this. Can I get the same deal?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from PurpleTophat:

Just bought a backbox LED kit! PayPal had the wrong address since we moved though. Sent a follow up email with a correct address. Hoping you got that! Can't wait to get the kit!!!!

Fixed it, no problem!

Quoted from jazc4:

I would like to do this. Can I get the same deal?

Sure, I'll PM you with payment instructions.

Brandon

#17 10 years ago

I think I've gotten back to everyone now, if I've missed you let me know!

#18 10 years ago

Brandon ay ArcadeUpKeep gave me 25% off the backbox kit for LOTR that is just like the video on his site. Quick communication and great discount. Thanks again Brandon!

#19 10 years ago

Thanks for the bump jazc4, hope you like it!

#20 10 years ago

Our Black Friday sale will continue through Cyber Monday, just thought I'd let everyone know!

Thanks!

#21 10 years ago

order placed

#22 10 years ago

Thanks for the sale and the discount Brandon.

#23 10 years ago

No problem, hope you enjoy your kits!

#24 10 years ago

No problem, hope you enjoy your kits!

I know I will. . I have your kits in my Tron, SM and BTK and they are awesome.

#26 10 years ago

Picked up 2 backbox kits. Like a boss.

2 weeks later
#27 10 years ago

Sent message through your website. Checking status of retro backbox kit for LOTR bought on Black Friday. Thanks.

#28 10 years ago

I got your message just got back to it, it was shipped out quite a while ago, if it doesn't show up by tomorrow let me know and I'll send out another.

Sorry about that,
Brandon

#29 10 years ago

Just want to give a public thanks to Brandon. He has great products and offers great support too! Buy with confidence from him.

#30 10 years ago

LOTR backbox kit I sent email on site 2 weeks ago to find out about it and never received reply - back in town now and still no reply.. Guess I missed the sale..

I had read you would offer a discount on those also - 25% off
I also wanted Full Backbox Board with Color Changer, same as the above kit but it includes color changing LEDs behind the games title for my Ac/Dc pro

Glad some of you guys took advantage!

Jim

#31 10 years ago

I talked to several people about the LOTR kit, if you didn't hear back from me I'm sorry about that. I'll honor the deal I offered the others. PM me here on pinside to make sure I get it.

Brandon

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
€ 7.50
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.00
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcadeupkeepcom-black-friday-sale-is-back and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.