Introducing our New Under Cabinet “Smart Color” System
- Any color possible through computer controlled color mixing
- Attract mode GI turns off at game start/turns on after game over sequence
- System monitors game and reacts based on game play
- Custom in-game and end-of-game sequences
- Computer controlled system allows many more possibilities
- Priority based coding means flasher colors never combine
- Optional attract mode GI may be turned off by switch
- Kit is standard across nearly all Stern machines
- Completely plug-and-play, no splicing, no soldering
- Easily transferable to a new machine, all you need is a new chip that is compatible with the new title
Here is a video of it on Avengers, be sure to check out the new end-of-game sequence:
I'm hoping to get the final price on these around $95 but for now I'm looking for a few "beta testers" to try them out and report back. The beta testers will get a $20 discount, PM me if you're interested.
One big feature is this kit can be moved from game to game all that is needed is the new "smart chip" containing the code for the new game (same as updating B/W era games.) I think the price on those will be $15.
They aren't up on the site yet but they will be once I know the system is solid and stable!
EDIT: A version for Bally/Williams WPC machines is at the boardhouse being built as we speak!
RE-EDIT: It's here and ready for testing, I'll be emailing those who said they were interested to try them out!
RE-RE-EDIT: Our Smart Color systems are now online and we have black Friday pricing!