(Topic ID: 37643)

ArcadeUpkeep coupon code

By ArcadeUpkeep

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

It's the dead of winter, schools are closed and it's a whopping 10 degrees outside. Sounds like a good excuse to have a sale right?! Everything on our website is 20% off for a limited time!

Just enter "Pinside20" in the comment box when you checkout and we'll refund 20% of the cost of your kits when we process it.

It may be sub-freezing outside but I'm bunkered down with pinball so it isn't all bad!
    Brandon

www.arcadeupkeep.com

#2 11 years ago

Got a high score on SM, that's a nice bump.

#3 11 years ago

buy with confidence. great prices, great product, nice upgrades

#5 11 years ago

Brandon is the man. We came up with a very cool back box light kit with flashers and relay. When I get it installed I will post a video. Its going to have led lights to replace flor. Tube.....10 flashers 2 of which are color...color changing LEDs. Should be sick during multi ball.

#6 11 years ago

Free bump for a great product.

#7 11 years ago

like the products! Got them in Spiderman, LOTR and designed the TF LE version with Brandon together. Need items, good customer contact. After one of the led strips had a problem Brandon send me a strip over for free! Great guy that Brandon!

#8 11 years ago

Thanks guys, and I'm looking forward to seeing dannunzs kit in action too!

#9 11 years ago

The code will expire at midnight, thanks for the business guys!

Brandon

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcadeupkeep-coupon-code and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.