(Topic ID: 236206)

ArcadeSD Mame?

By ShadowFlame76

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grateful_Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Need Help fixing my ArcadeSD game. my arcadSD is acting like the joystick is stuck to the right. In the game menu it’s quickly stuck scrolling games to the right Kids playing were just mashing on the buttons and joystick. My thoughts were they broke the 4 way or changed the setting somehow and now it’s stuck to the right. I’m a noob so I’ve checked what I can. None of the leafs are stuck when I checked the underside. When the joysticks in the middle it thinks it’s stuck right. When I depress the P2 button to get to the menu, (have to hold it down to keep in menu screen, assume normal) I can use the joystick to scroll up or down and pressing any buttons does nothing. Letting up on the P2 buttons goes back to game menu scrolling to the right constantly.
I disconnected a few wires on the 4way but it still keeps scrollling right.

Any help/suggestions?

Thanks

#3 5 years ago

I really believe he got into the settings and screwed something up but don’t know how to fix it now that the joystick is “stuck” right

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grateful_Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcadesd-mame?tu=Grateful_Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.