(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider planetexpress.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#747 2 years ago
    Quoted from playklax01:

Um...ok. And this has to do with A1U/Pinball how?...

Even this deer is bullshit about the flipper lag in Whitewater.

2 weeks later
    #757 2 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I have to say, I'm really pleased!
    Also, has anyone thrown led flipper buttons onto theirs?

So, you haven’t tried Whitewater?

I upgraded my flipper buttons to actual arcade buttons, moved the solenoids to the apron, and replaced the plexiglass with tempered glass. For $30 it’s total worth making those upgrades.

3 weeks later
    #811 2 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

So you are saying you now got all 30 tables loaded?

I was able to on mine.

#813 2 years ago

If anyone around central Ohio is looking, I just posted mine for sale… Update and mod installed (all 30 tables). Tempered glass, haptic mod, real arcade buttons. $650

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121143

887949ED-1FF4-40EB-9497-BB576A37584B (resized).jpeg887949ED-1FF4-40EB-9497-BB576A37584B (resized).jpeg
    #824 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jon9508:

Thanks. I will do some reading.

What did Zadig have for a device name? What error does option 2 show?

#826 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jon9508:

I can detect the pcb with zadig. When I run step 2 it does its thing. At the end it disconnects the usb through zadig and it is supposed to create a network. I have turned off all of the firewalls. Turned off the uac. Still no luck setting up the network( should be automatic) so when i go and run step 1 I get the network connection error. Says a 1000milisecs timed out. Something like that.

Does the Pcb show up as “unknown” or something like that in Zadig? Mine was showing up as NES Mini in Zadig and at would cause option 2 to fail.

#828 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jon9508:

Not sure of the name. ( think it's just numbers) I just know I can see it when I plug in the USB. (Under show all option) And is dissappears when I unplug it.

I had to find the USB device name in device manager, then remove it in regedit. After a reboot, it showed up as “Unknown Device #1” in Zadig and then worked in option 2 after I’d updated the driver in Zadig.

#841 2 years ago
    Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Ok I get to the Zadig part and keep getting driver installation failed could not allocate resource , any ideas?
    [quoted image]

I had the same issue, where the device was recognized as something I previously had connected (NES Mini, in my case).

I was able to delete as much of the USB device as I could from the registry, then after a reboot, it was recognized as an “unknown device” and everything worked OK from there.

Here are some basic instructions on how to find the registry entry for a USB device (not exactly what I did, but it’ll get you on your way): https://www.avoiderrors.com/rename-devices-device-manager/

#843 2 years ago
    Quoted from stubborngamer:

Did the update actually fix what seems to be the biggest complaint in early reviews, the flipper lag?

Yes, the update removed the flipper lag.

#847 2 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

A248410 I agree with ausretrogamer . I had the same issue as you where upon trying to install the driver, it said "installing" and gave a bunch of clever messages while I waited, before it finally timed out then aborted. But then I saw the driver had already been updated. Among the clever messages was one that indicated that the OS doesn't provide the program with a lot of feedback regarding progress, so I think (for some reason) on our systems, the program never thinks it finished, even though it did, as indicated by the updated driver name.
    I'd recommend trying to move on to Step/Option 1 and see if it proceeds. It did with mine...

Option 2 first, then option 1.

#852 2 years ago
    Quoted from PlanetExpress:

If anyone around central Ohio is looking, I just posted mine for sale… Update and mod installed (all 30 tables). Tempered glass, haptic mod, real arcade buttons. $650
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121143
    [quoted image]

Dropped the price to $550…. Open to trades, too. Local pickup.

#858 2 years ago
    Quoted from zimjoe:

They caught on to us! With the downloads missing, you will need to get them from somewhere. The Powershell script downloads them and converts them to .apk files. I read somewhere that if you downloaded them already, you could put them in the folder with the script and it would convert them.
    All that said, the APK files will be available somewhere on the internet for those who are late to the party.

Likely a future “update” will prevent users from “accidentally” loading all three machines on one. When you find a copy of the packages, make sure you keep a copy and a second backup on a flash drive, that way you can always reload.

2 weeks later
    #884 2 years ago
    Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Going to 1080p just elevates these machines even more.

Thanks for the heads-up!

I did the update (GUI is so much easier!) and the new ability to go back to the menu is awesome, as is the new look of the menu (looks like factory, instead of a hack). However, the 1080p option brought back the lag worse than ever, at least in AFM.

1 week later
    #963 2 years ago
    Quoted from hawkeyexx:

So I'm installing the A1Pinner V3 and this is the error I see.....any thoughts? Frist time I've tried installing these files for the extra tables
    [quoted image]

Check the folder where you have A1PinnerV3, it should have those files and they should take up space. If you don’t have the .apk files, download them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider planetexpress.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=planetexpress and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.