(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lithonion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 4 years ago

Here is a good video talking about what he was told by a Arcade1up rep. The WiFi is for updates not games. Each cab they come out with will have 10 games.

#193 4 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

I do think these have a chance of getting people to buy real machines down the line. It's a little different from the arcade cabinets as I think the 1up arcade cabs are much closer to the real thing than virtual pinball is. Now, buying pinball machines is kind of crazy in general so I'm not sure how many will actually buy the real thing, but I'm pretty sure it won't be zero.

I have a co-worker that never even seen a pinball machine before. He only knew about pinball from what he played on his Apple tablet. He now owns 5 real pins. So I think this will get more into real pins. I am probably going to get one. Just not sure if I want first Gen or not. I have some 1up cabs and they have vastly improved from 1st gen cabs.

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hammer1021:

Option for green legs? [quoted image]

That is the LE for 999.00.

2 weeks later
    #283 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I thought arcade 1ups Golden Tee was pretty awesome so I had to buy Star Wars too! Should be delivered next week from Amazon. I think I’m going to enjoy that even more because I remember playing that back in the day a lot more than Golden Tee.

My Star Wars cab is played more then anything else in my house. I have had it a few months now and it hasn't got old yet.

4 months later
    #324 3 years ago

I was going to get the RFM cab but after AtGames announced they are coming out with a Vpin I am going to wait to see what they bring to the table.
    For those that don't know here is a teaser they sent to some YouTubers to get the word out.

I have to say, I love all these companies coming out with Vpins. Three hats in the ring and they are all trying to outdo one another.
    I have room for one. As a immortal man once said, "There can only be one"

AtGames Pinball (resized).jpgAtGames Pinball (resized).jpg
    #326 3 years ago
    Quoted from tmntrule999:

Yes the Atgames one sounds pretty awesome. 32" screen as well for $599 is a great deal. Only thing that concerns me is Farsight no longer owns rights to William's machines. I already own the walmart virtual machine that has the 12 games on it, so I think many on there may be repeats.

AtGames will allow you to load your own ROMS. They have that feature on their Legends arcade cabinet.

#328 3 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

Why not build your own virtual pinball and play
    All classic pinball games. Its freeware. There websites to download them. .does this at games have a screen for backglass?

I have thought about it but my Mame cab started out low budget and when I was done was over 3k. lol
    They have not releases an actual pin yet. So far everything is just pre production.

1 week later
    #336 3 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

Found this old screen cap I made from the ToyShock unboxing last November. That backbox looks like a shoebox, and the playfield is all bezel.
    For $600 these V-Pins could manage better than a 24" playfield a year later.
    [quoted image]

That game in your pic is $399.

#338 3 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

I'm just hopeful that they can get beyond the 24" barrier and flipper lag with this falls offerings that have stated their price is $600.

The AtGames will be a 32" screen. I also don't like all the filler on Toyshock or the Arcade1up. Could easily put a larger screen in there. Toyshock did say they have fixed the flipper lag on their Gen 1 machines.

1 month later
    #345 3 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

I like the AtGames multicade arcade machine
    Anyone know if they will be releasing more? Would like to buy one. Or even just the controler too.. both are sold out

I would think with them coming out with a pinball machine for the holidays they would also re-release the multicade.

#346 3 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

I like the AtGames multicade arcade machine
    Anyone know if they will be releasing more? Would like to buy one. Or even just the controler too.. both are sold out

It's official. The new and improved model will be available very soon. Really want to see the bit pixel led marquee. It will change as you change games, how cool is that!!

1 month later
    #377 3 years ago

I wouldn't think twice about buying it if it had a 32" screen. There is a lot of filler in there. I will sit back, wait for AtGames and see how that one looks and runs. I do like the went from 12 games to all the Zen Star Wars games.

1 month later
    #456 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I'm really interested in the Atgames version, but can't find where to preorder. Is it just a huge tease? It has a 32" over arcade1up with a 24" for $50 more.

Not up yet. They said just keep checking their website. When it's there for pre-order, it's there for pre-order. Also they won't have a full retail warranty if you buy direct. Not sure why just that is what we were told in the FB group.

2 months later
    #489 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Just catching up on all of this. Is the at games one available and if so where? Can’t find it. And is it now called legend pinball? Thanks
    And why is bb 50 more?

AtGames had a pre launch reserve for 3 hours months back. They had three waves, Wave 1 was anyone that purchased their ATGames legends arcade 1.0, Wave 2 was anyone that purchased Legends arcade 1.2 or any ATGames legends device and wave 3 anyone that doesn't own anything ATGames was run for one hour then cut off.

I am in Wave 3 and received an email from ATGames about a week ago. They are ramping up pre-order deliveries as production has been ramped up due to demand. They estimated that all wave pre-orders will be filled in March sometime then they will start to distribute to retail locations.

The downside for those that wanted to be the first ones in. The warranty is only 30 days ordering direct and we had to pay 100 shipping. It ships in two boxes and has real glass playfield cover not plexi so it added to the weight. If you wait for retail the warranty is whatever the retailer normally has and you will not be hit with the shipping costs.

#492 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Thanks! How much is it?

$599 in the U.S. and $999 in Canada. No info on price in Europe yet.

2 months later
    #606 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The scalping has begun on pinside too!
    I don't see how they couldn't make more.

Other - For Sale

Attack From Mars - Arcade1Up Virtual Pinball

New!

“Completely forgot I even pre ordered this thing until I received the shipment notification this week. It's expected to arrive 4/23. I no longer want it as I bought a new VR syste...”

1 day ago

Pittsburgh, PA

delt31

1100 and they want you to pay the shipping. LMAO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lithonion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=lithonion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.