(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gregh43.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#307 4 years ago

If they made one with Stern AC/DC Pinball or Guns N Roses on it. I would definitely buy one but till then I'll just play my Kick Ass Virtual pinball machine.

3 weeks later
    #312 4 years ago

I can play those 3 tables already on my virtual pinball you are hoping for.

#318 4 years ago

Cant wait till it comes out.. I'll buy one and gut it out and Mod it to play 100's of vp tables .

2 months later
    #323 3 years ago

From what I read ATFM and SW are coming out as well. Not sure if they will have the same bells and whistles like the marvel one..

#327 3 years ago

Why not build your own virtual pinball and play
    All classic pinball games. Its freeware. There websites to download them. .does this at games have a screen for backglass?

#333 3 years ago

I had my professionally built. I couldnt
    Build one myself hahah.

IMG_20150409_213039_313 (resized).jpgIMG_20150409_213039_313 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #340 3 years ago

Has anyone seen any new info on arcade1up or AtGames 1up virtual pinball? I like AtGames
    Arcade machine they released. Very Cool. The the joystick control panel is what I been looking for with the roller ball and spinner for tempest and 8 buttons and even buttons for pinball.. they nailed it

#344 3 years ago

I like the AtGames multicade arcade machine
    Anyone know if they will be releasing more? Would like to buy one. Or even just the controler too.. both are sold out

3 weeks later
    #348 3 years ago

thats cool! iam waiting for the bit pixel LCD Marquee. to be released. I was told it is much better than Led

#354 3 years ago

I think what I read about the pinball you can play on the atgames machije will be VISUAL PINBALL X and there's suppose to be link with the arcade for it.. comes with a pinball game called Leprechaun..

#355 3 years ago

I was gonna purchase the AtGames machine but decided to hold off till hopefully they come out with a newer version. like to have it like a Mame mulitcade where the monitor has the crt filter and curvature like the old arcade games had. mame software has the settings for crt filter which the atgames doesn't. I know you can hook a PC up to the machine but would be great if they made a machine with a option to have a PC installed its a nice machine especially the controller and the USB hookups but I dont mind paying a few bucks for a Pc running it.. Dragonslair I would like to play. but the current setup won't handle it.. waiting on the AtGames pinbwll as well

#357 3 years ago

this is the video I watched about it.

#359 3 years ago

ParkShow my sams club in my area shows some available.. i don't have a membership there..

#361 3 years ago

iam also waiting for the pinball.. ill hold off on the Ultimate Legends Machine. ill wait to see if they release another improved version. some of the reviews I read from Sams Club. some buyers were saying they had missing parts or damaged screens..

1 month later
    #371 3 years ago

Thanks Wesman for sharing that link and info.. iam waiting to see what AtGames virtual will look like. it might be alot better than Arcade1Up.

#380 3 years ago

this is off topic. but was wondering if anyone heard of this dragonslair mini machine? would like order one. but not sure if its ever been released. heres a link about it.

https://newwavetoys.com/products/dragons-lair-x-replicade

#387 3 years ago

Thats Cool Pinball2020 your able to get the DL Replicade. I signed up a awhile back to get on the order list for 1 and have yet to receive any confirmation it. The AtGames Ultimate Legends machine is a nice setup. the control panel is what drew me in and also the extra usb ports to import more games over and hook up other controllers .. but i decided to hold off. iam convinced they will come out with another version later on. i would like to see a PC installed in it. so I can enjoy Dragons Lair and other games that require pc

1 week later
    #389 3 years ago

AtGames Virtual pinball looks way better than
    Arcade1up.

#395 3 years ago

maybe they will come out with another version like the Arcade. they should have looked at the Visual Pinball Community websites and checked out all the awesome pinballs games. but then again you need a PC in the cab to run those.

#405 3 years ago

thats nice.. maybe Arcade1Up should use the better specs like AtGames

#422 3 years ago

Thanks ArcadeMojo for the poster info..
    iam going for a Attack from Mars machine
    if I can get one. like the classic pinballs.. wonder how the classic games will compare
    to Visual Pinball?

#428 3 years ago

I have a custom built virtual pinball now running Visual pinball. iam hoping Arcade1up machine takes off and they come out with differnt versions with bigger screens etc.. visual pinball is cool. but is a pain downloading and configuring . I want a machine where I turn it on and ready to play. no more installing junk or downloading..

#437 3 years ago

i dont plan on getting rid of my VP machine. VPX is awesome with some of the latest Stern Tables and other classics. but its a nice switch to play something I don't have to worry about software to download or configure. plus iam not computer savvy. so the software can be a challenge. all PupPacks I havent messed with . seems too much work to get it running. but I miss out on some good tables like Beatles etc..iam hoping Stern will jump on board too and put out a VP machine.. theres been rumor talk of it. but you know how rumors go..

3 weeks later
    #458 3 years ago

I think with the new changes made to the AtGames Virtual pin. I wanna get the Atgames. but don't like the game titles.

1 month later
    #467 3 years ago

I would rather get a AtGames Virtual pinball alot nicer and you can hook up a pc to it and play the VPX pinball games..

2 months later
    #539 3 years ago

A1up Star Wars machine looks cool as a show piece but for virtual pinball playing doesnt even come close to playing Visual Pinball X tables on a vp machine the size of a real pinball cab. i get that of the price range you won't get much. the AtGames machine will have capability to hook up a Pc to play the VpX tables as well. i think A1up could do way better too along with Atgames. they should have looked in to virtual pinball builders and hobbyists and did it up right. I plan on waiting it out and see if AtGames and A1up come out with newer releases of the machines with more and better modifications. would have been nice if they had differnt pinball packages like a basic model and high end models. bigger screens etc. different price points $600 up to $2,000 . iam in the virtual hobby and have a custom built machine and will be going on my next custom build of a machine to replicate the newer Stern machines. that would have been great if Stern got In the game and came out with a virtual pin to play all the classic Stern tables. but with VPX you can play those awesome tables like AcDc ect. heres a pic of my machine. IMG_20150409_213901_288 (resized).jpgIMG_20150409_213901_288 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20150409_212943_434 (resized).jpgIMG_20150409_212943_434 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170311_165021764 (resized).jpgIMG_20170311_165021764 (resized).jpgIMG_20150917_021708582 (resized).jpgIMG_20150917_021708582 (resized).jpg

#545 3 years ago

not sure what hardware the A1up is using . to run their software. with the visual Pinball X software flipper lag can be due to number of things. could be video card, processor, etc.. on the VPX software there are settings you can change to improve lag if your having issues. isnt there any settings with the A1up software on the machine?

#565 3 years ago

my local Sam's you can order the AtGames pinball for $699. I want one even though I have a powerhouse virtual now. but am going to wait it out with AtGames and A1UP. beings they are just getting into the virtual pinball. I think they will come out with more improvements and release more updated machines. would have been nice if they would have came out with different models and price points. such as basic model and upper high end . I would spend 1500 or more if it was decent.

1 month later
    #615 2 years ago

Why not just hold off buying one? iam sure the company will make changes and improvements and will put out another phase of machines. I would rather have the AtGames VP machine since you can hook up a pc to play the VPX tables or Fx tables etc.. iam holding off on Atgames till they put out new updated machines.. save your money folks.

2 weeks later
    #645 2 years ago

why waste your money on the Arcade1Up they can stick to making arcades. you want a Good decent virtual. the Legends AtGames virtual pinball is the way to go. I have a custom built virtual I spent $5000 on It would have been great if these companies would look at the Experts in the hobby that built their machines and follow their expertise on building a decent suitable machine. Iam waiting on Atgames to come out in future a even better machine.

#647 2 years ago

great point Viggin900. Virtual won't replace real pinball. but I would rather spend the money on a virtual and play 100s of tables then buy one machine for 8 or 10 grand that plays one game that will get tiresome after awhile. I own 13 pinball machines but the upkeep and maintenance is quite spendy and moving machines in and out of the house is a pain. I wanna have a new virtual built. I would sell mine for $2,000

#650 2 years ago

here's my machine. also for sale if interested.

IMG_20150409_212943_434 (resized).jpgIMG_20150409_212943_434 (resized).jpgIMG_20150409_213901_288 (resized).jpgIMG_20150409_213901_288 (resized).jpgIMG_20150915_020253357 (resized).jpgIMG_20150915_020253357 (resized).jpgIMG_20150917_021708582 (resized).jpgIMG_20150917_021708582 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #705 2 years ago

if your serious with the virtual pinball hobby then the AtGames Pinball is the best for the money. so many options with AtGames then the A1up. I have a custom built Virtual machine .if I was going to purchase a A1Up it would only be a Show Piece and not for playing. or a good starter machine for kids. Star Wars is Nice . the Attack from Mars is Meh and overrated. virtual Pin can be price costly if you build or have one built. for the money AtGames is on the right path. Iam holding off to get a AtGames pinball . hoping they come out with a more updated machine with DMD and bigger screens . built in PC.. I know the cost would be up there . I would shell out $2,000 if they came out with something great! playing VPX tables is so great. the physics are just as good as to the real machines..

3 months later
    #766 2 years ago

buy AtGames Lengends pinball If you wanna
    play VpX tables on it. it has usb for Pc Hookup

7 months later
    #1091 2 years ago

why waste your money on arcade1up virtual. buy a AtGames Legends Virtual or build your own or buy from companies that are dedicated building virtual pinballs. maybe a little spendy well worth it. A1up is kiddie pinball..

2 weeks later
    #1111 1 year ago

did anyone order the Dragons Lair machine? looking for some opinions about it. interested in it. but haven't made the leap yet for one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gregh43.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=gregh43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.