(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Wait...what?????
    Didn't know about the Atgames rumor!

Can you explain? I've got someone blocked and no idea who it is. Already removed like 6 or 7 people from my block lists, I'm not about to go through the other 40 or so..lol. Need a temporary "show all posts " feature...

#93 4 years ago

10 PinballFX games for 500 bucks is not nearly enough, especially if they're all Star Wars tables. Ugh.

Time to hax0r!

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

WOW, how do they react when there is a real issue.

From what I see on Craigslist, there's no need to. There's about a billion parts for all models, at least in Dallas, available easily and cheaply for just about everything other than the Star Wars vector game, which is nowhere to be found around here lol....I was really hoping someone was going to unload one from christmas on the cheap...no luck so far.

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

That's zen, and its for bs reasons so they don't get classified as over E or something stupid for the ratings.
    It's silly because they remove cleavage on figures that you'll never see during gameplay. And take away cigarettes and other things. But, on road show they also take out the ball falling on the construction worker for the shoot again animation. Really silly and stupid I agree.

Definitely would not buy anything for 500 bucks that was censored, or at least didn't have a toggle option. That's ludicrous. I never got around to checking out Zen's versions of the PA tables, because I find their physics a bit wonky for my liking (like the flippers are always massively overpowered, and the ball is made of lead, and anything rubber is just a dead stop.)...good to know there's absolutely no reason to now!

I don't mind if they only want to create 'family friendly' content, but at the point you're just copying other people's crap and reselling it....either do it right, or not at all.

#143 4 years ago

Quoted from flynnibus:Copy page URL - Open new Incognito/Private tab, paste in URL - instant 'see all posts' feature

Thanks, boss. Really smart. Unlike me.

#144 4 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

The problem comes with video game rating systems. Pinball didn't have to worry about ratings, but now that they are in video game form the programmers and publishers have to comply with video game rating standards. It sucks, but that is the way it is.

IDGA single F. The only thing that MATTERS is *results* not reasons. Am I going to play a Cactus Canyon that all the guns have been removed from? Hell. No.

#149 4 years ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

That is fair, and I don't know why the would have to remove the guns, they were included in The Pinball Arcade.
    I'm with you and find it odd that they would have to remove anything, it seems like it would be more work than it is worth.

I don't know if Zen would or not. That's not the point. I picked an easy censoring target, that's no less ridiculous than the things someone else said they HAVE censored. I'm not going to support a company that does that crap, so I can definitely say I'm out on all of the Arcade1UP 'pins' if the Williams one retains that.

#218 4 years ago
    Quoted from No_Pickles:

That is ridiculous. You are saying that the ONLY reason you won’t support them is because they’re careful not to jeopardize their ESRB rating, and risk getting their software pulled from kid-friendly consoles? But otherwise you were 100% on board....
    Don’t get me wrong, there’s lots of things in this world worth standing up for or against on principle but that’s a strange one to feel so strongly about

Yep. I don't spend money on stupid shit I don't want to buy. And I don't want to buy censored games!

What a novel concept....being a responsible consumer by putting your money where your mouth is. I know, this doesn't really ring home for most people on Pinside....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.