(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 4 years ago

Wow I'm actually kind of impressed that they included the force feedback system which imo is critical for something like this.

Is they can keep the price below 1k this will be a big hit and great for the Pinball community as it will only get people more interested in real pinball.

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You need a higher end NVidia card to get lag free virtual pinning so hopefully they went that route. Flipper lag is a thing of the past if you use the correct hardware.

Kind of true but monitor it's very important too. Hopefully they're using a good one

#47 4 years ago

I doubt it. You need the software and the interface. They won't make it that easy to mod.

Yeah it will be very easy to mod. The community will read this apart mod wise in a second considering switch PS4 and ever other legitimate software has been have in some way.

I see this as an easy CPU and GPU and perennially even monitor deal if necessary. I like the hardware already being done as that's a pain

#111 4 years ago

At 500 I might be in too. Little compact pinball. Force feedback could be the tie breaker for me. Hey that's cheaper than a Pinball topper!

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Is that an actual dmd on the top glass or lcd to look like a dmd?

Looks like lcd to me

1 year later
    #472 3 years ago

Just catching up on all of this. Is the at games one available and if so where? Can’t find it. And is it now called legend pinball? Thanks

And why is bb 50 more?

#476 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Don’t know much about At Games so have no clue. I only want the A1up AFM one. Also have no clue why BB is always $50 higher then other places but when it comes to A1up games it’s been that way since the first one.

Thinking of buying one of these too. I like the 1up but I want a bigger screen in there, pref 4k. I wouldn't mind putting a custom PC into it too - not sure if that's possible.

As of now, only preorder I see is BB. Is that correct and if so, when do the others go up?

#483 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Just got my email too!
    Clicked Best Buy, not available coming soon.
    I dont see a way to preorder.

just preordered....why not. Can always return if it doesn't work out. BB is available to pre order.

#491 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lithonion:

AtGames had a pre launch reserve for 3 hours months back. They had three waves, Wave 1 was anyone that purchased their ATGames legends arcade 1.0, Wave 2 was anyone that purchased Legends arcade 1.2 or any ATGames legends device and wave 3 anyone that doesn't own anything ATGames was run for one hour then cut off.
    I am in Wave 3 and received an email from ATGames about a week ago. They are ramping up pre-order deliveries as production has been ramped up due to demand. They estimated that all wave pre-orders will be filled in March sometime then they will start to distribute to retail locations.
    The downside for those that wanted to be the first ones in. The warranty is only 30 days ordering direct and we had to pay 100 shipping. It ships in two boxes and has real glass playfield cover not plexi so it added to the weight. If you wait for retail the warranty is whatever the retailer normally has and you will not be hit with the shipping costs.

Thanks! How much is it?

#493 3 years ago

Ok. I want one (legends pinball). Seems like I will need to wait for it to hit retail as I'm not in the waves. If anyone wants to sell theirs, pm me.

I also hope we can add games to the 1up arcade version. Any thoughts on that? Likely a mod to do it but curious what type of pc is in it (or board) and can we inject our our pc

#495 3 years ago
    Quoted from chillme:

There's a couple up on eBay by a flipper looking for $1200
    ebay.com link » Mars Attack Retro Arcade1up Digital Pinball Machine Free Adapter Arcade 1up New

thanks but I'm looking for legends pinball. I actually preordered that one yesterday

#498 3 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Don’t worry delt31, these will be hitting retail soon. They(ATgames) say all the preorder waves should be ‘serviced’ by the first week of March. I’d expect them to show up for web sales from Sams/Walmart/BestBuy shortly thereafter if not then. They basically used the preorders to gauge demand and ramped up production accordingly. There are thousands of these in route to the US.

Thanks!

Look forward to getting it.

3 weeks later
    #549 3 years ago

Flipper lag is non-existent in a VP machine with appropriate hardware (newer nVidia video card and i5 processor/8gb ram) videorunning VPX. It was real before with older versions of VP and older nVidea/ATI video cards.

it's all about GPU, CPU and screen. Need to get a monitor not tv. I used to have one (4k, etc). No flipper lag.

Now I play vr vpx. A whole diff level. No lag at all, gorgeous and with a pinsim controller with feedback, it's amazing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.