(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ataritoday.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

COOL! Competition in the mass market virtual pinball space.

#65 4 years ago

Zen has done a nice job with the Williams tables.... but whatever they do here I hope they do NOT copy the app freemium model... it is just a mess... get coins, get tickets... unlock stuff...... ugh. I guess it’s good if you like to going but the reality is zen on the Xbox is much cleaner. Tables look better as well. If they can get the guts of the Xbox one in this thing it will be really good.

Maybe have an option for shorter legs so it can be tabletop. It does look a bit strange.

#198 4 years ago

Just watched the video.. he mentioned, good sound quality, liked the haptic feedback and the screen had good viewing angles. Williams will have 10 tables included. Will have an accelerometer for nudging. Looks like this is going to be a good toy.

Wish list:
    - get a plunger on their (probably creates some packaging inefficiencies. (I guess given they picked AFM artwork you could argue not to have a plunger)

- square off that head to be more Williams like. Not sure why they need to have rounded off on the back. (But maybe it keeps it

Curious to see what it feels like to nudge. I can picture some of you guys slap saving this thing across a room.

I may get one of these if they keep it sub 500. There normal cab is $299. Should be possible.

9 months later
    #397 3 years ago

I’m really looking forward to trying these things out. The thing is zen makes some great virtual pinball so having that content is a big win for arcade 1up. Not that farsight is terrible, zen just really does a great job.

I don’t know how they are getting Williams tables as farsight lost that license

4 months later
    #524 3 years ago

Very cool to see these showing up. Reasonably priced pinball machine for the home. Lots of trade offs obviously but at this price point you will never see a real pinball that is easy to set up and ready go. I think they are going to sell a ton.

Hope arcade 1up can eventually get those screens to 1080p. And a bit bigger... maybe even have deluxe version and charge just a bit more.

Anyone that had not played zen games on their iPad is really missing out. They are really fun.

Looking forward to see what their next FX app that is coming soon is going to do.

Look forward to the reviews

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ataritoday.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=ataritoday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.