(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#334 3 years ago

I would be interested in the ATgames one if you can bring your own games. I enjoy playing the virtual games so that I am familiar with the rules and strategy of different games I’ll never own. I have a lot of the pinball arcade titles purchased through amazon on my kindle and all the Williams ones through the google play store for the Williams pinball app. Hopefully I would be able to use those without having to rebuy them for the virtual machine.

2 months later
    #349 3 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Popped up at Sams Club with the extra pinball controller add-on and bonus membership so I went ahead and ordered one. I will arrive two days after my birthday so that's pretty exciting. Looking forward to the gun games!

What kind of pinball can you put on it?

#350 3 years ago

Also, can you buy Street Fighter 2?

#352 3 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

You get 12 Gottlieb titles pre loaded. There is no downloading.
    http://www.toyshock.com/propuesta/21cdigital.php

I was referring to the ATGames legends system the guy I quoted said he ordered. It has pinball buttons on the side.

#353 3 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Also, can you buy Street Fighter 2 arcade game not the pinball? For a 6 button arcade game it has to have Street Fighter 2 on it

#356 3 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

I think what I read about the pinball you can play on the atgames machije will be VISUAL PINBALL X and there's suppose to be link with the arcade for it.. comes with a pinball game called Leprechaun..

Sounds interesting. Would you just put the appropriate files on a USB and plug it in to play? I currently have a Arcade1up with a Pandora’s Box arcade stick on it and I was considering getting one of the new smaller virtual pinball machines either by AtGames or Arcade1up but it would be much better space wise for me to have both in one system. Leaves more room for real pinball

#358 3 years ago

Thanks. The Sams Club versions are already sold out. I put my modded arcade1up up for sale and got a buyer so I went to buy this online and they were gone. Bummer.

#360 3 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

ParkShow my sams club in my area shows some available.. i don't have a membership there..

Yesterday morning it was in stock online and out of stock in my area. Now it shows out of stock for both. It will only look for Sams within 150 miles and it says none available. Oh well I’m sure they will get some eventually. Or maybe they will release their virtual pinball machine and I’ll like that better.

1 week later
    #364 3 years ago

Well I’m really glad sams club sold out of the legends stand up arcade! I found some more stuff to sell and ended up selling my modded arcade1up and will be ordering a Stern Jurassic Park Monday!
    After having a stand up arcade for close to two years I just don’t think we need to have one. It frees up more space for pinball and sometimes when we would play I would rather just sit since I’m always standing playing pinball anyway.

Anyway, we are going to go with one of those legends flashback console systems. With a soon to be 4 year old and a 7 year old as my primary gaming partners, I think they will enjoy that as much or more than a full size stand up.

1 month later
    #426 3 years ago

I would be curious to see what version of the game they are putting on the machine. Normally the flippers go up so high they trap like a Gottlieb system 3. With their last release I got a level 4 of the new tables and there is a feature where you can turn on pro difficulty and pro physics. When you do that the flippers stop like a real Williams machine did, the rubbers are super bouncy and the slings are crazy sensitive. Makes the game waaaay harder and play like a real machine that’s set up fast and tough. Only problem is the flippers seem really underpowered, like the developers that made these tried out games in an arcade that had flippers in need of a rebuild.
    What are the odds people will figure out how to add the rest of the tables they have available for their app? If they are successful they will probably make more. I think I will wait for them to make a creature or monster bash one.

1 year later
    #1018 2 years ago

I saw they are releasing Indiana Jones for the Williams pinball app. Anyone hear if they are planning on doing a cabinet with Indiana Jones art? I would be a buyer of that one for sure, already have a spot in my basement picked out where a full sized machine doesn’t quite fit…

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=Parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.