(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DugFreez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 4 years ago

I would be happy with a bare bones model that allowed me to put in or connect my own Xbox One X console (which I have every Pinball FX, Pinball FX2 and Pinball FX3 game on). So what they would be selling me would basically just be the 3/4 scale pinball machine (shaped) controller and display to play my Xbox's Pinball FX with / on. I might be in on that for $300 to $500.

If it's only a small selection of games (which I am expecting), it's probably a pass for me.

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I sure these will get modded to do that...

Hmmmm. Maybe. I can't really see it happening without official support though. How would one get the Pinball FX programs running on the Xbox (or PlayStation) to spit out a split signal to different displays (for the playfield and DMD displays) or the cabinets nudging sensors to be detected without the Pinball FX program on the consoles being patched to support those things?

Will people mod these with PC type add-ons...yes. Will they be modded to work with any consoles....I doubt it. I think the consoles and the pinball programs for them are just to closed off and specialized for that without their official support.

#125 4 years ago

Seeing that they have a Universal themed cab and only 3 Universal themed games (as of now).....I suspect the Star Wars and Bally / Williams cabs may be limited to 3 games also (even though they have released more than that already). That would be a bummer.

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

They are saying there will be 4 pinball machines with about 10 games on each 1

That is what I was originally expecting also, but seeing the Universal themed cab throws that off. ......but now I see that Jurassic Park / Jurassic World is also Universal. So they may also throw those 3 games on there.

Adding the 3 Alien games on there would make a nice 9 game "Movie" themed cab, but that is owned by Disney now I believe.

#189 4 years ago
    Quoted from spaldingclan:

if you include the three Jurassic Park tables on Zen, wouldnt it be 6 Universal tables?

Yep...that's what I mentioned on a later post when I realized the Jurassic movies were Universal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DugFreez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=DugFreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.