(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DarthPaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#796 2 years ago

Best Buy has them on sale for $750, may pick-up the Star Wars one at the lower price.

#815 2 years ago

Strange how Best Buy wants $70 to deliver the Attack from Mars machine but the other two are free shipping.

1 week later
    #855 2 years ago
    Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Went back to try this again and the Youtube videos are gone? Anyone else notice this?

Crap, I had downloaded everything to my PC in preparation for the machines arrival(came on Sat) but now I'm not sure how to load everything into it. Hopefully some of the prior posts will shed some light.

2 weeks later
    #906 2 years ago

Glad I've been procrastinating on doing this but I'm not looking forward to having to drag my PC down the basement to do it.

3 months later
    #1016 2 years ago

I have the star wars machine and just did the update. Everything went as I hoped and now I have all 30 tables. My one question is, is it normal for the Williams tables to have such bad flipper lag? I was looking forward to playing those but with that lag, they are difficult to play.

#1023 2 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

No it's not...
    That's odd. I'm assuming you used the most updated Williams APK and not the stock one for some reason, yes?
    Are you getting lag on all of the Williams tables or mainly on White Water?

I realized it was because I converted to 1080p, when I rolled it back it was better, but not as good as Star Wars and Marvel. The lag is on all the Williams tables, not just White Water.

#1024 2 years ago

Am I wrong for replacing the stock plexi glass with plate glass instead of tempered glass? I think the tempered glass is overkill for that size and thickness of glass. No children with large heavy objects will come near it. It does make a difference in how it looks, it's one of those mods that is a no brainer. If you are like me and like to live dangerously, the plate glass cost me $20.

2 months later
    #1082 2 years ago

Thank the Maker.

1 month later
    #1150 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smack:

Thanks for the info MysteryEncoder. I wasn't sure if the gyro was functioning yet but clearly it is.
    Thanks for all of the work on this, I am excited to try it out.

I was wondering if it made sense to create a custom apron card with instructions on how to get to and use the newly added tables?

#1159 1 year ago

It would be cool if you could add the additional Zen Star Wars and Marvel tables to the ones that came preloaded instead of part of the Zen tables. Thank you Mystery Encoder and your team for all your hard work.

9 months later
    #1202 1 year ago

This is something I really need to get done but my STTNG has been getting in the way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DarthPaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-?tu=DarthPaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.