(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

There are 1,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.
    #1201 12 months ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I’m too lazy to upgrade mine to get rid of the lag. Anyone want to buy one that’s like new in northwest NYC suburbs?

I noticed on mine the stock game packages seem to have the most flipper lag. A lot of the additional zen tables (doom, Jaws, E. T., etc) seem to have almost zero lag. Only issue with those is that it seems like the fps gets choppier as a game progresses but the flippers thankfully don't lag as a result. I installed a nudge button near the right flipper button for those tables and have gotten so used to it I prefer it to actual nudging on the stock tables. The nudging on the stock tables was a cute gimmick but with the lag didn't really serve a functional purpose imo.

#1202 12 months ago

This is something I really need to get done but my STTNG has been getting in the way.

#1203 12 months ago

I'm tempted to pick up a 1up- pinball arcade,but I'm terrible with computers. I emailed several libraries,and asked if they had any computer classes for Seniors. I did get a response that they were planning on adding one, and they asked what I'd be interested in learning.
    So what would be a good thing for someone who really sucks with computers to learn,so that I'd be able to own one of these games ? Id like to respond to the library,but I don't know what skills I should focus on learning.
    Thanks in advance

#1204 12 months ago

Basic operating system navigation tips, how to set up and format a new usb drive. How to update your drivers and double check your program is current. Software installation and removal. How to secure your modem and wifi.

#1205 12 months ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Basic operating system navigation tips, how to set up and format a new usb drive. How to update your drivers and double check your program is current. Software installation and removal. How to secure your modem and wifi.

Thank you,I'm going to copy and paste your reply,and send it to my local library. I'm also going to see what I can find on YouTube ,incase the library thing doesn't work out.
    One of the reasons I changed my mind on a Golden Tee,was there seemed to be a need for some basic computer skills.

#1206 12 months ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

I just bought Williams table from Best Buy and it will be coming in this Saturday. I have 10 full size pins but I thought this would be too cool .
    Hoping someone will be able to help me download games as I not that great with computers.

How are you making out with your 1up arcade? I'm looking into learning some computer skills,so I can work on it myself.

#1207 12 months ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Anyone here purchase the ATGames Lrgends pinball? Looking at one NIB for about 1/2 price.
    Thoughts?

I've seen a couple reviews on YouTube ,they seem pretty nice. It seems like the majority of the reviews for the 1Up Arcades are one/two years old. Maybe they lost popularity ,since they really want up in price?

#1209 11 months ago

Looking for the "backglass"/translite Plexi for Star Wars and/or Marvel, if anybody has one they're willing to sell.

6 months later
    #1210 5 months ago

Regarding the A1up pinball with A1pinner mod, in Zen is there any way to externally backup the "operator menu" (adjustment) settings for each table? Is there a configuration file somewhere that can be backed up and saved that stores this information, so if the PCB has to be wiped clean and reinstalled you can restore your table (non factory) adjustment settings back to how they were without having to manually reset every single setting on every single table over again?

1 week later
    #1211 4 months ago

My 1-UP is possessed! It hasnt worked for a year, but the backlass would light up, so i would turn it on with the real pins. Went to do some cleaning on Halloween along with the Halloween update. I moved the 1up, went about my business and shortly there after, i saw the playfield screen was on! Still had all the pins i added, played a few games and all seemed well. Left it on until bedtime...

Woke up this morning to see if I was dreaming, hmm back to not working!

I have proof! I do need to contact them about a new cpu.

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    #1212 4 months ago

Loose wire is my bet

#1213 4 months ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

My 1-UP is possessed! It hasnt worked for a year, but the backlass would light up, so i would turn it on with the real pins. Went to do some cleaning on Halloween along with the Halloween update. I moved the 1up, went about my business and shortly there after, i saw the playfield screen was on! Still had all the pins i added, played a few games and all seemed well. Left it on until bedtime...
    Woke up this morning to see if I was dreaming, hmm back to not working!
    I have proof! I do need to contact them about a new cpu. [quoted image]

Mine did the same thing on the second or third cpu.

#1214 4 months ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Loose wire is my bet

Well I started to push my luck last night after it had been on awhile. Jostled wires, moved it around, turned it on and off a few times. No issues. Turn it on today, backbox is flickering, which is actually worse than when the the backboard was always lit

There are 1,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.