(Topic ID: 258782)

Arcade1UP Pinball Virtual Pinball - Star Wars, Marvel and Attack From Mars.

By arcademojo

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,214 posts
  • 220 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231101_122144_Gallery (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    80CCE496-6D56-428A-A246-AED60ADE2672 (resized).jpeg
    4B6DA679-317D-4218-92B8-0E52DCA82A5A (resized).jpeg
    50A25EF2-1BE7-42B6-9AAE-378466156326 (resized).jpeg
    SmartSelectImage_2022-07-12-01-18-34 (resized).png
    20220602_232413 (resized).jpg
    20220531_223029 (resized).jpg
    20220531_222612 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231559 (resized).jpg
    20220530_231303 (resized).jpg
    20220530_214951 (resized).jpg
    zendmd (resized).png
    settings (resized).jpg
    PINBALLARcade (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 1,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 25.
    #451 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

30 posts above^^^^^^^^^^^

I think thats the old list?

New list:

Attack from Mars™
    Fish Tales™
    The Getaway: High Speed II™
    Junk Yard™
    Medieval Madness™
    White Water™
    Red & Ted;s Road Show™
    Hurricane™
    Tales of the Arabian Nights™
    No Good Gofers™

#452 3 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I think thats the old list?
    New list:
    Attack from Mars™
    Fish Tales™
    The Getaway: High Speed II™
    Junk Yard™
    Medieval Madness™
    White Water™
    Red & Ted;s Road Show™
    Hurricane™
    Tales of the Arabian Nights™
    No Good Gofers™

Bummer that Funhouse is gone. I don’t think I’ve ever played Hurricane, and have never had the desire to, but looks like I will at some point.

#453 3 years ago

These look fun. I’m interested in trying one sometime before I buy. Leaning towards Afm version.

#454 3 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Bummer that Funhouse is gone. I don’t think I’ve ever played Hurricane, and have never had the desire to, but looks like I will at some point.

It isn’t all that Great but if you like comet...it’s odd it’s a dmd...

#455 3 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Hurricane is great if you play with others! The wheel spin changes everything during a game, one minute your winning, the next your losing.

#456 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I'm really interested in the Atgames version, but can't find where to preorder. Is it just a huge tease? It has a 32" over arcade1up with a 24" for $50 more.

Not up yet. They said just keep checking their website. When it's there for pre-order, it's there for pre-order. Also they won't have a full retail warranty if you buy direct. Not sure why just that is what we were told in the FB group.

#457 3 years ago

They said AFM wont ship until like Q2 2021 :/

#458 3 years ago

I think with the new changes made to the AtGames Virtual pin. I wanna get the Atgames. but don't like the game titles.

1 week later
    #459 3 years ago

Just a heads up if you want to get in on AtGames virtual pinball release, reservations open today. Many are speculating it will be difficult to find.

https://www.atgames.us/collections/arcade/products/legends-pinball-ha8819-reservation

#460 3 years ago

I've been keeping an eye on the Atgames pinball, but will wait it out. Sam's Club will likely eventually have it (not before Christmas) and it won't cost $100 to ship.

1 week later
    #461 3 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

OK....new update. With the release of pre-orders for the Star Wars version, I noticed that the release date is now showing as Dec 15th. This is also what is displayed for the Marvel version.
    I pulled up my confirmation email, and clicked on the included "Order Tracking" button;
    Order Status shows "Awaiting Product Availability"
    Release Date now shows Dec 15th.
    Dammit. Two additional weeks of waiting....
    Later,
    EV

Well, so much for Christmas.
    Checked Order Tracking today.....release date now shows Feb 08, 2021.

Double dammit!

Later,
    EV

2 weeks later
    #462 3 years ago

a little teaser from A1up.

2D9B4922-5E68-4CF3-9224-9B29B8839DF2 (resized).jpeg2D9B4922-5E68-4CF3-9224-9B29B8839DF2 (resized).jpeg
    #463 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

[quoted image]

I need this.

#464 3 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

Well, so much for Christmas.
    Checked Order Tracking today.....release date now shows Feb 08, 2021.
    Double dammit!
    Later,
    EV

It's so dumb they couldn't due this before Christmas. That's when people are shelling out real money for stuff they don't need.

#465 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

[quoted image]

Wow - that’s a hell of a lineup! Definitely getting one to put in the office!

#466 3 years ago

#467 3 years ago

I would rather get a AtGames Virtual pinball alot nicer and you can hook up a pc to it and play the VPX pinball games..

#468 3 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

I would rather get a AtGames Virtual pinball alot nicer and you can hook up a pc to it and play the VPX pinball games..

It has a bigger screen, which is a big difference. Can't believe these weren't at Sam's Club a month before Christmas. I would have impulse bought one.

#469 3 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

If that is true, then yea that makes a big difference. Because that stock lineup is pretty lame on the AtGames one IMO. The AFM Arcade1up has a pretty good lineup out of the box.

#470 3 years ago

Arcade 1up seems to have a solid lineup, but as I’m hearing it, the digital play field is only 720p. Was very interested until I heard this. I understand it keeps the cost down to maintain a better framerate, but instead of an insta buy, I’m now hoping to see one first before I pull the trigger.

1 month later
    #471 3 years ago

Ok folks. Two things. One it is now possible and proven to run and fit a 32” monitor in the Arcade1up pinball game. And second Attack From Mars is now live for pre order at Best Buy. Keep in mind Best Buy is always $50 more then other retailers.

D04AE487-BC19-42E1-BC44-02BDE0D9865B (resized).jpegD04AE487-BC19-42E1-BC44-02BDE0D9865B (resized).jpeg
    #472 3 years ago

Just catching up on all of this. Is the at games one available and if so where? Can’t find it. And is it now called legend pinball? Thanks

And why is bb 50 more?

#473 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

One it is now possible and proven to run and fit a 32” monitor in the Arcade1up pinball game.

I presume you're referring to this video;

While it looks sexy, my main worry is with the screen being directly under the "lockdown bar".
    I think that it'll be far too easy to forget it's there, lean on it like a normal pin, and crack the hell out of the corners of the screen.

At one point, the guy mentions the idea of going with a 27" monitor. I think I might try that when I finally get mine....

Later,
    EV

#474 3 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

I presume you're referring to this video;
    While it looks sexy, my main worry is with the screen being directly under the "lockdown bar".
    I think that it'll be far too easy to forget it's there, lean on it like a normal pin, and crack the hell out of the corners of the screen.
    At one point, the guy mentions the idea of going with a 27" monitor. I think I might try that when I finally get mine....
    Later,
    EV

I will have a workaround to address the minor issues you are talking about.

#475 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Just catching up on all of this. Is the at games one available and if so where? Can’t find it. And is it now called legend pinball? Thanks
    And why is bb 50 more?

Don’t know much about At Games so have no clue. I only want the A1up AFM one. Also have no clue why BB is always $50 higher then other places but when it comes to A1up games it’s been that way since the first one.

#476 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Don’t know much about At Games so have no clue. I only want the A1up AFM one. Also have no clue why BB is always $50 higher then other places but when it comes to A1up games it’s been that way since the first one.

Thinking of buying one of these too. I like the 1up but I want a bigger screen in there, pref 4k. I wouldn't mind putting a custom PC into it too - not sure if that's possible.

As of now, only preorder I see is BB. Is that correct and if so, when do the others go up?

#477 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Thinking of buying one of these too. I like the 1up but I want a bigger screen in there, pref 4k. I wouldn't mind putting a custom PC into it too - not sure if that's possible.
    As of now, only preorder I see is BB. Is that correct and if so, when do the others go up?

Im on a preorder notification from gamestop, but they may be distracted.

#478 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Ok folks. Two things. One it is now possible and proven to run and fit a 32” monitor in the Arcade1up pinball game. And second Attack From Mars is now live for pre order at Best Buy. Keep in mind Best Buy is always $50 more then other retailers.
    [quoted image]

Thanks for sharing this. Do we have any ideas when this will be out? I have a good amount of credit at Best Buy so even for the extra $50 I'm fine with this.

#479 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

I will have a workaround to address the minor issues you are talking about.

Very much interested to see what you have planned!

Later,
    EV

#480 3 years ago

You'll have to compare BB to others as BB may not charge shipping but will have tax.

#481 3 years ago

Just received an email notification that AFM is now available to order from arcade1up

Looks like it will only be available from Bestbuy in the US

pins included
    Attack from Mars™ to Fish Tales™, The Getaway: Highspeed II™, Junk Yard™, Medieval Madness™, White Water™, Red & Ted’s Road Show™, Hurricane™, Tales of the Arabian Nights™, and No Good Gofers™

https://arcade1up.com/products/attack-from-mars-pinball?bis_id=jrdJZnm&utm_campaign=stock-notification&utm_content=Attack%20from%20Mars%20Pinball&utm_medium=email&utm_source=back-in-stock&variant=32540707291198

#482 3 years ago
    Quoted from chillme:

Just received an email notification that AFM is now available to order from arcade1up
    Looks like it will only be available from Bestbuy in the US
    pins included
    Attack from Mars™ to Fish Tales™, The Getaway: Highspeed II™, Junk Yard™, Medieval Madness™, White Water™, Red & Ted’s Road Show™, Hurricane™, Tales of the Arabian Nights™, and No Good Gofers™
    https://arcade1up.com/products/attack-from-mars-pinball?bis_id=jrdJZnm&utm_campaign=stock-notification&utm_content=Attack%20from%20Mars%20Pinball&utm_medium=email&utm_source=back-in-stock&variant=32540707291198

Just got my email too!
    Clicked Best Buy, not available coming soon.
    I dont see a way to preorder.

#483 3 years ago

Just got my email too!

just preordered....why not. Can always return if it doesn't work out. BB is available to pre order.

#484 3 years ago

How are they including Road Show when there’s only 1 plunger? Also how’s the wide body “aspect ratio” gonna work?

#485 3 years ago

Just got my email too!

Same here.

#486 3 years ago

Preorder is gone from Bestbuy, now just says coming soon. I was on the page from this morning and clicked the preorder button, I received an error this item cannot be added to your cart as it's unavailable. Maybe they sold out of the preorders already.

Preorder is available via Bestbuy Canada.

Release Date: February 28, 2021
    This will be delivered on March 1, 2021

#487 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

How are they including Road Show when there’s only 1 plunger? Also how’s the wide body “aspect ratio” gonna work?

For $600 and change Im not expecting this machine to blow my socks off.
    Id think left flipper botton.

#488 3 years ago

Got mine at 1:30 eastern

#489 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

And why is bb 50 more?

AtGames had a pre launch reserve for 3 hours months back. They had three waves, Wave 1 was anyone that purchased their ATGames legends arcade 1.0, Wave 2 was anyone that purchased Legends arcade 1.2 or any ATGames legends device and wave 3 anyone that doesn't own anything ATGames was run for one hour then cut off.

I am in Wave 3 and received an email from ATGames about a week ago. They are ramping up pre-order deliveries as production has been ramped up due to demand. They estimated that all wave pre-orders will be filled in March sometime then they will start to distribute to retail locations.

The downside for those that wanted to be the first ones in. The warranty is only 30 days ordering direct and we had to pay 100 shipping. It ships in two boxes and has real glass playfield cover not plexi so it added to the weight. If you wait for retail the warranty is whatever the retailer normally has and you will not be hit with the shipping costs.

#491 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lithonion:

AtGames had a pre launch reserve for 3 hours months back. They had three waves, Wave 1 was anyone that purchased their ATGames legends arcade 1.0, Wave 2 was anyone that purchased Legends arcade 1.2 or any ATGames legends device and wave 3 anyone that doesn't own anything ATGames was run for one hour then cut off.
    I am in Wave 3 and received an email from ATGames about a week ago. They are ramping up pre-order deliveries as production has been ramped up due to demand. They estimated that all wave pre-orders will be filled in March sometime then they will start to distribute to retail locations.
    The downside for those that wanted to be the first ones in. The warranty is only 30 days ordering direct and we had to pay 100 shipping. It ships in two boxes and has real glass playfield cover not plexi so it added to the weight. If you wait for retail the warranty is whatever the retailer normally has and you will not be hit with the shipping costs.

Thanks! How much is it?

#492 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Thanks! How much is it?

$599 in the U.S. and $999 in Canada. No info on price in Europe yet.

#493 3 years ago

Ok. I want one (legends pinball). Seems like I will need to wait for it to hit retail as I'm not in the waves. If anyone wants to sell theirs, pm me.

I also hope we can add games to the 1up arcade version. Any thoughts on that? Likely a mod to do it but curious what type of pc is in it (or board) and can we inject our our pc

#494 3 years ago
    #495 3 years ago
    Quoted from chillme:

There's a couple up on eBay by a flipper looking for $1200
    ebay.com link » Mars Attack Retro Arcade1up Digital Pinball Machine Free Adapter Arcade 1up New

thanks but I'm looking for legends pinball. I actually preordered that one yesterday

#496 3 years ago

Don’t worry delt31, these will be hitting retail soon. They(ATgames) say all the preorder waves should be ‘serviced’ by the first week of March. I’d expect them to show up for web sales from Sams/Walmart/BestBuy shortly thereafter if not then. They basically used the preorders to gauge demand and ramped up production accordingly. There are thousands of these in route to the US.

#497 3 years ago

I really want one of these as I think the kids would enjoy it as well. I am torn between the ATgames and the Attack from Mars from Arcade1up. The WiFi and ability to connect other devices to the ATgames makes it very tempting but the look and form factor of the Arcade1up is very appealing as well. Also I think a 27” screen would be perfect rather then the 24”. That is an upgrade that can probably happen very easily as someone already did a 32” however at their price points you can’t argue that the ATgames isn’t a better value. If Arcade1up had WiFi I probably would have preordered.

#498 3 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Don’t worry delt31, these will be hitting retail soon. They(ATgames) say all the preorder waves should be ‘serviced’ by the first week of March. I’d expect them to show up for web sales from Sams/Walmart/BestBuy shortly thereafter if not then. They basically used the preorders to gauge demand and ramped up production accordingly. There are thousands of these in route to the US.

Thanks!

Look forward to getting it.

#499 3 years ago

Dissapointed I missed the short pre-order window from Best Buy so I spent an hour this afternoon signing up for a Best Buy API account and writing a quick Windows service to check every 5 minutes for availability and send me an email as soon as it's available to order, otherwise an email once every 24 hours to make sure it's still checking

Hopefully not a disappointment, but at $600, a good track record on their arcade repro cabinets, and likely easy resale on this one (if it's not a total shit show)...worth taking a chance i figure

#500 3 years ago

I just spoke with someone at our local Best Buy, they say these won’t be coming in until April/March, anyone hear anything different?

There are 1,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade1up-pinball-star-wars-virtual-pinball-machine-/page/10?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.