(Topic ID: 324454)

Arcade Wallhanger Value Pack

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

que (resized).jpg
    20221023_112402 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Arcade Wallhanger Value Pack

Added: 2022-10-23 15:30:20 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (November 22nd, 2022) • Ended: November 27th, 2022

Price

$ 10

Behold!

All of the wallhangers I currently have that are not on my wall. 1 Playfield. 2 backglass, 1 translite, 1 poor arcade marquee, and 1 nice donkey kong Jr marquee.

It's not doing me anything in my closet.

All together for the price of $20 (total) for all or trade for another backglass or marquee if I like it.

Must be flexible on pickup one day late in the day this upcoming week from Crofton Maryland.

Must bring own materials for transport.

Must take all if you take one.

Item photos

20221023_112402 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are SantaEatsCheese's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

SantaEatsCheese has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to SantaEatsCheese's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Crofton, MD, US

#2 1 year ago

Man... do I really have to do a price drop bump on an arcade wall hanger value back! How about a 25% slash! $15! The biggest (percent) cut I've ever done on a for sale ad. That's more than a fair price for any single item here.

Some of these items were bought it package deals, some of these were given during pin trades with gracious pinsiders, some of these were bought at shows. I dislike having stuff wasting away in my closet when someone else might enjoy them. These items have all lost out to better examples on my wall. Practice your painting and touchup skills on Sorcerer! Hang up your baseball backglass with pride... Speaking of pride, Laser Cue is a very... manly backglass if that's your thing. That Donkey Kong Jr. sign is worth the price just to post on ebay.

If nobody claims these by Saturday I'll save them and sell them as a package at the Allentown Show... except the Donkey Kong Marquee... thats quick ebay money right there.

que (resized).jpgque (resized).jpg
    #3 1 year ago

Frankly I'm surprised they are not gone! If closer I would have made the buy at $20 but I have a really full plate right now.

#4 1 year ago

Seems like a great deal, if you were within an hour from me I would have bought them before the price drop.

#5 1 year ago

Last price drop bump! $10 for a large pack to decorate your arcade with or practice touchup on. Think of the awesome look your bathroom would have with your cubby doors made out of pinball playfield! Just be flexible with me on pickup time.

If no takers this weekend I'll save for the next pinball show.

#6 1 year ago

If you were remotely close I'd be there. These would make great wall hangers or donations as prizes to a local pinball tourney

#7 1 year ago

I really wish you were in my neck of the woods ! That's a great deal... hope you find a local that can give that stuff a good home...

3 weeks later
    #8 1 year ago

Get this wallhanger value pack for free with purchase of Flash Gordon!

#9 1 year ago

Dude how is this still available? I’m 2.5 hours each way and I’m still tempted. C’mon MD people get this!

#10 1 year ago

Gone to a local pinsider for free to decorate his basement. Can't believe they lasted this long.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-wallhanger-value-pack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.