Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181025_230545 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
BL_Shooting-Gallery_DSCN4705-1 (resized).jpg
17846-1 (resized).jpg
17383a (resized).jpg
GoldenTee2016_CAB_Right (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago

I own a GT 2016 pedestal and it is very popular with guests. I play a round alone with a beer also. I like how you can play well during a round and then have 1-2 bad holes and blow your score just like real golf. I love it!

GT holds its value better overtime than BBH. GT 2011-12's sell for $2000 quickly. If you spend $5000 on a BBH you will get screwed when you sell it 3 years later. Look at used on BBH I you go that direction.
Love SM by the way!

#34 7 years ago

You think BBH is expensive now then wait until you sell it 3 years later. Ouch! Fun game, but really not geared to home use, at least price wise. Your GT will be worth 60% of what you paid for it 5 years from now.

Incredible Technolgies has great support on their products even if you buy a used one.

My daughter is 8 and son is 10 and they can play GT and make par. No big learning curve. My group of friends I hang with is 30-45ish and we have fun with GT. Anyone who has played in a bar loves it.

Mad Pole mentioned cash games on HUO 2017? Interesting.

You can buy GT now and get 2017 upgrade for free. I bought from Mellissa at Gameroom Guys.

1 week later
#49 7 years ago

From what I got, all Incredible Technologies makes theselves is the standard pedestals that have IT on the side. So that is the real IT GT unit.

IT works with one company that they sell their hardware exclusively too and that company makes a glo cable and up right game if you want to purchase that. So you or I couldn't call IT and buy 100 hard drives from them and make our own units to sell.

I would just stick with the original cab.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-showdown-big-buck-hunter-or-golden-tee?tu=pinnyheadhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.