Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181025_230545 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
BL_Shooting-Gallery_DSCN4705-1 (resized).jpg
17846-1 (resized).jpg
17383a (resized).jpg
GoldenTee2016_CAB_Right (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halpain24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

Golden tee. 100%. I have driving games too and they get played by kids that come over more than anything. But golden is played dare I say even more than pins. Golden tee with online I can walk out and play tournaments by myself. It is ALWAYS fun. Plus in November the 2017 upgrade is going to allow invitational plays where you can challenge someone else and they have 7 days to play it and supposedly you can even bet money. Hit me up when you get one. 2016 has 55 courses and 2017 will add 5 more.
On a side note never compare old name versions of golden tee. It doesn't come close to the new game.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

We need to start a GT pinside thread! Weekly tournaments would be a blast!

I was just saying this to a friend. First two members right here. They are adding so much this year. Closest to the pin online. Tons of outfits. And the invitationals just tops it off. I can finally play against people that have the game also without us all having to meet up.

#44 7 years ago

Are you getting the upgrade Monday? From my understanding the commercial version is upgrading in September and the home isn't until late oct or early November.

#46 7 years ago

Well cool. Yea I talked to IT directly and they told me November. Either way I need to fill out my update form asap so it'll be ready when it's time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider halpain24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-showdown-big-buck-hunter-or-golden-tee?tu=halpain24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.