7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mattbot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 7 years ago

Looking to buy a donkey kong. Was told about arcade shop in ga. They have brand new stand up game at a low cost. New cabinet,led monitor ect. They also offered me an up grade to make it a 60 in 1. Anyone has any opinion about these guys and quality of games they produce ?

#2 7 years ago

I have never bought a game from them but have purchased a ton of parts. Good service and excellent prices. I searched around and they have the best prices on replacement boards.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks.....i am curious if anyone bought a turn key game from them....appreciate the replie

#4 7 years ago

I bought a 48 to 1 Multicade cocktail from him about 12 yrs ago .Its still like new. Works perfect .Top quality.They shipped it to me in Nevada.They did a great job wrapping it up for shipment.He's the best.

#5 7 years ago

Steven at arcadeshop is top notice
Bought a ton of parts as well and
Had a buddy that bought some new
Empty cabinets that were brand new
Excellent service don't hesitate to buy
From them

#6 7 years ago

I bought a donkey king dedicated from a local that arcade shop originally built. More recently I built a Q*Bert from their kit.

I've been thrilled with both. Also their shipping was surprisingly reasonable and they have provided great service when I've called looking for odd things in this hobby.

Both of my games have CRTs but I don't think they have them anymore -just LCDs.

I really can't think of anyone else I'd recommend over these guys. Buy with confidence

#7 7 years ago

I used them a bunch in my arcade days, awesome all around.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-shop-in-ga and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.