7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Matesamo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00l0l_26NcoEYw8QO_600x450 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Sounds like a good time,
    The Arcade Revival
    October 20th-22nd
    7pm-Midnight
    $10 a person for Freeplay as long as you want!
    21+ Local Craft Beer by Revival Brewery!
    Address:
    180 Pine Street
    Providence,RI
    https://maps.google.com/?q=loc%3A+%31%38%30+Pine+St+Providence+RI+US

providence.craigslist.org link

Mike

00l0l_26NcoEYw8QO_600x450 (resized).jpg00l0l_26NcoEYw8QO_600x450 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

That is a great price for what will be a great evening out for friends and family!

#3 7 years ago

Sweet! I hope i can make it! Looks like fun! Anyone been to shelter arcade in providence ri? I plan on making it there someday also

#4 7 years ago

Is there any pins?

#5 7 years ago

Sweet, hopefully pinball

#6 7 years ago

Best of my knowledge there will be no pins.
    Mike

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Sweet! I hope i can make it! Looks like fun! Anyone been to shelter arcade in providence ri? I plan on making it there someday also

We go every Sunday for free pinball. It is small but they have some great tables and fine drinks.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Is there any pins?

there aren't going to be any pins this time. we are hoping to be able to do this with some regularity (eventually buying or leasing a dedicated space for it, we have literally hundreds of games among the principle organizers). if we get a good turnout and the demand is there, we would definitely consider bringing pins to future events (and they would absolutely be a part of any permanent location). hope to see you guys there, it should be a fun weekend!

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from scoots:

eventually buying or leasing a dedicated space for it, we have literally hundreds of games among the principle organizers

Come on man, don't tease like that!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-revival-in-ri and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.