10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by YZRider926
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beauimpala.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm more used to fixing pins, but I'm trying to help a friend out with an NBA Jams. The CRT in the NBA jams is toast. Decided to switch it up to a LCD setup and purchased the GBS-8220 VGA converter board. All I get is a frozen screen. If I reset the board, I get a new frozen screen. Upon searches on the internet it seems others have this problems when using this converter on midway games like NBA jams, Mortal Kombat, etc..........does any body have a solution or can give me a better idea to get this game to work on an lcd monitor. What is the best arcade forum to post a question too also?
    Thanks,
    Beau

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beauimpala.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-nba-jams-problem?tu=beauimpala and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.