(Topic ID: 147955)

Arcade Legacy Bar Upcoming Pinball Tournament - January 21st!!

By chuckwurt

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hey everyone! I have setup the January tournament with the IFPA, see link below. Highlights of the rules for the tournament going forward are:

Max Players: 24
Price: $10 per player
Format: See link below

http://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/view.php?id=12189

January's tournament will be on Thursday the 21st. Starting in February, Tournaments will be on Sundays with a signup/practice time of 4 pm, and Tournament start time of 5 pm, all other details will be the same. These dates have been submitted with the IFPA, but not approved yet:

2/21
3/27
4/17
5/29
6/26
7/17
8/21

After August, we will probably go back to weekday nights, so I don't have to run tournaments on NFL Sundays.

2 weeks later
#2 8 years ago

Also, for this month's tournament, JM will be replacing FH. I heard it is really nice. I am pumped as I have played JM in tournaments a few times, and it is a great tournament game IMO. Hope to see some pinsiders there!

#3 8 years ago

That was my JM and yes it is very nice. Mint playfield, full CoinTaker LED kit & metallic blue trim!!

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

That was my JM and yes it is very nice. Mint playfield, full CoinTaker LED kit & metallic blue trim!!

Sweet. Glad it's gonna be in the bar now. Great game. I need to get over there and practice! You gonna play this month? Changing to Sundays starting next month so Jesse can start participating.

1 week later
#5 8 years ago

Another good showing last night! Had 11 players and 6 were new to competitive pinball. We will be switching to Sundays next month, so I expect a larger turnout going forward!

#7 8 years ago

Great!! Right flipper is getting a tad soggy, but it still made all the shots. Might need a new coil, coil sleeve, or coil stop. Also there was one case where the glove picked up two balls from the matrix grid, but no biggie. That thing is super nice! Love that game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcade-legacy-bar-upcoming-pinball-tournaments and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.